Becki Jones @beckijones4

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Yes she is so excited to go. If she doesn’t go I’d be shocked. Also beck no neck 😂😂😂😂
Did you hear the floor boards squeaking for help under her in the suitcase video?
Ive this niggling feeling she’s going to pull out last minute! Soon see I guess 🤣 and after the photos that have emerged the past 24 hours I want to know where her neck is 🤣 yep she’s going to go through them one day, one wrong roll on that bed and she’ll through the floor and be face down on that awful rug in the living room 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Ive this niggling feeling she’s going to pull out last minute! Soon see I guess 🤣 and after the photos that have emerged the past 24 hours I want to know where her neck is 🤣 yep she’s going to go through them one day, one wrong roll on that bed and she’ll through the floor and be face down on that awful rug in the living room 🤣
Wahahahahahaha “hi guys.. just relaxing face down on the rug” 😂😂😂😂😂
Oh the pictures are fing grim. There will hopefully be more pictures of her ship shuffling if she does go. Her neck is non fing existent. Her meaty bonce is fing massive

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Wahahahahahaha “hi guys.. just relaxing face down on the rug” 😂😂😂😂😂
Oh the pictures are fing grim. There will hopefully be more pictures of her ship shuffling if she does go. Her neck is non fing existent. Her meaty bonce is fing massive
Imagine 🤣🤣 and I’ve a feeling the 3 Welsh whales will do her dirty with photos etc. They’ll be too pissed to care about catching her on videos.

Mar 8, 2024
Yeah grease, mucky margarine and bummy 🤢🤢 her arm hairs are grim, why doesn’t she wax them.
I knew the arm hairs would get you.. they absolutely knock me sick. Anytime I see them I have a “eee what the do” moment, even though I’ve seen them before, they never fail to shock me.
Margarine and bummy 😂😂😂😂😂😂 you’re fing hysterical and this is exactly the perfect description of her smell

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I knew the arm hairs would get you.. they absolutely knock me sick. Anytime I see them I have a “eee what the do” moment, even though I’ve seen them before, they never fail to shock me.
Margarine and bummy 😂😂😂😂😂😂 you’re fing hysterical and this is exactly the perfect description of her smell
They honestly do 🤣 like if she’s cooking and her arm comes on screen I think ugh 🤢🤣 I shouldn’t be so tight as she can’t help that but she could wax or shave at least.

Bummy is a great word for her isn’t it 🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
They honestly do 🤣 like if she’s cooking and her arm comes on screen I think ugh 🤢🤣 I shouldn’t be so tight as she can’t help that but she could wax or shave at least.

Bummy is a great word for her isn’t it 🤣🤣
Bummy Becki.
Great word for her bummy 😂😂😂😂
Yeah she needs to just get the hair removed.. it’s not her fault but she still needs to remove the hair 🤢