Becki Jones @beckijones4

Mar 8, 2024
“Jelly for brains” swear you crack me up on here and on Sevda’s thread 😂

She’s such a ducking child I swear… Appletiser instead of a pint and hot chocolate instead of coffee… Acts like a 12 year old for duck’s sake
Honestly though shes so full of fat cells they have wiped out her brain cells. She’s so fing fick. It’s the fact she says to keep her awake but she got a hot chocolate 🙈

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Her latest video is annoying as duck… How is this content?? Complaining about buying a second suitcase as the first one broke. I beg you to GET A LIFE BECKI, buying a new suitcase when you have duck else to do 2 days before travelling isn’t a massive problem. It’s making her look like an even bigger t when she does these “I think I’m being relatable” videos like the car having a window fault 🙄 And the Sunday being “a day of rest” when her 7 days a week are days of slobbing around

Mar 8, 2024
This fat t.. I can’t… Sundays are meant to be a day of rest.. resting from what beko? Shuffling to and from your fridge? Lugging your hand to your face to eat? do the do off. And it’s breathe not breav! You dumb do! Making a video cus your suitcase broke is not interesting. No one cares. The suitcase was most probably packed to the seams with all your table cloths and the zip bust.
The way she’s playing with her hair 🤢 stop it immediately. I can’t get over how confident she has become. It’s getting more and more cocky by the day. Someone who can’t wash their own hole and needs a stair lift has no right to be this cocky

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
This fat t.. I can’t… Sundays are meant to be a day of rest.. resting from what beko? Shuffling to and from your fridge? Lugging your hand to your face to eat? do the do off. And it’s breathe not breav! You dumb do! Making a video cus your suitcase broke is not interesting. No one cares. The suitcase was most probably packed to the seams with all your table cloths and the zip bust.
The way she’s playing with her hair 🤢 stop it immediately. I can’t get over how confident she has become. It’s getting more and more cocky by the day. Someone who can’t wash their own hole and needs a stair lift has no right to be this cocky
“Someone who can’t wash their own hole and needs a stair lift has no right to be this cocky” 💯

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She’s such a big fat liar is our Beko - the mammoth takeaway the other night was supposed to be the last before the cruise yet there she is in F&B’s eating a meal big enough for two to herself. Absolutely no need to get 2 sides, then a massive burger with an extra side of dirty fries. Fat meff. Bet she had loads of treats at cinema too!! And Beko stop lying that you don’t like cheese - you are a waddling contradiction you big baboon looking t.

Also a jobless lay about having to go out in their car to waddle in a shop about 10 metres from the parking spot is not a busy day! And every single day is a rest day for her ffs 🙄

Also if you read here - your hair looks se and you’ve never more looked like John Travolta from Hairspray than you do with that haircut 🤣🤣

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She’s such a big fat liar is our Beko - the mammoth takeaway the other night was supposed to be the last before the cruise yet there she is in F&B’s eating a meal big enough for two to herself. Absolutely no need to get 2 sides, then a massive burger with an extra side of dirty fries. Fat meff. Bet she had loads of treats at cinema too!! And Beko stop lying that you don’t like cheese - you are a waddling contradiction you big baboon looking t.

Also a jobless lay about having to go out in their car to waddle in a shop about 10 metres from the parking spot is not a busy day! And every single day is a rest day for her ffs 🙄

Also if you read here - your hair looks se and you’ve never more looked like John Travolta from Hairspray than you do with that haircut 🤣🤣
Apparently that F&B and cinema is walking distance from her house so there wasn’t any need for her to drive… She’s so lazy it’s unbelievable