Becki Jones @beckijones4

Mar 8, 2024
What is this nonsense of wanting to release a Xmas single. Shut the do up you thick oaf, no one wants you to do a Xmas single and no one likes that stupid annoying ok the go song either. Just get a fing life.
I have only just saw this video. What the do?! The on the go song is grim. It’s just awful. What’s made her think she is capable and able to write a song?! About herself!!! How narcissistic is she! Also her arms 🤢🤢🤢 I can’t even look at them

Mar 8, 2024
Imagine still been hungry after the meal out and two big pieces of cake (as that was defo two pieces).

That tea tonight, no need for all that. How much rice did she make 😮 also fatty cutting the odd leftover chick breast into three 🙄 heaven forbid she only had one and one of her parents had two. Her controlling ways over food is ridiculous.
I didn’t see her cut the chicken breast up 😂😂😂😂 I don’t know how they’re coping living with her. There must be a helpline for them to ring. Dial-a-crane maybe to get her removed

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She didn’t get any tips on how to ask for a seat belt extender?! Is she taking the piss. She just happened to have the whole row free?! Bull s. There’s no fing way the arm rest went down and it wasn’t digging into her. Why does she lie. She’s a fing unit!
She’s so thick isn’t she. The most laughable thing is that she truly believes that in 5/6 years since going to New York she’s not put any weight on 😳🤣 she’s delusional.