Becki Jones @beckijones4

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
just caught up the Welsh defo made her feel comfortable with her eating ways meanwhile they have come home and starting diets 🤣🤣🤣 that plate of food this evening would have literally fed me and my 3 kids 🤣🤣🤣 and my lads can eat haha. I was crying at the little extra bit of chicken because lo and behold she misses out on that extra bite. Not followed her long so who is Blake? Never seen him before and how do you go from wanting a donut to a full on breakfast meal deal and still took Blake’s sweet desert thing. As for the song I am screaming imagine her rocking Christmas number one with a bm bag and Christmas hat with all her food goodies nah just nah foff Becki yours grown women you should be settling down you live at home with your mum and your relationship with your niece is weird. No sign of Paige lately as Becki is getting enough clout off the Welsh and cruise right now
They’ve started diets and she started eating more than before (who knew that was even possible). 🤣

She wouldn’t be able to find a Christmas hat big enough to fit that big do off bonce of hers 🤣🤣

I don’t know who Blake is but he’s brave been seen in public with that fat fing womble 🤣🤣

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
They’ve started diets and she started eating more than before (who knew that was even possible). 🤣

She wouldn’t be able to find a Christmas hat big enough to fit that big do off bonce of hers 🤣🤣

I don’t know who Blake is but he’s brave been seen in public with that fat fing womble 🤣🤣
She is like the Christmas pudding who needs a hat with Becki as the centre piece 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
‘People keep saying me and Cory are having an affair! That’s not true and I wouldn’t do that’ - erm what do you mean you wouldn’t do that? You mean you wouldn’t get the chance to?! As who the do would want to .. most blokes would rather guide their dads into their mum than sleep with you 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
‘People keep saying me and Cory are having an affair! That’s not true and I wouldn’t do that’ - erm what do you mean you wouldn’t do that? You mean you wouldn’t get the chance to?! As who the do would want to .. most blokes would rather guide their dads into their mum than sleep with you 🤣🤣🤣
Guide their dads into their mum wahaahahahah use are killing me off today 😂😂😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
She’s all flattered people are saying Corey is slinging one up her kebabum. She wouldn’t do that… as if such a situation would ever arise including her.. 😂 mortified for her addressing this. Beko you have nae shame.. it’s fing embarrassing

Mar 8, 2024
🤣🤣 she’s got some front honestly, have you seen the video? Cracking up at it that she thinks anyone would have an affair with her 🤣
Yeah I was thinking she can’t believe this is something people actually think has happened. Never mind the fact he’s as gay as Christmas.. it’s the fact she’s a huge unit and no one would find her vag even with a full bag of flour

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Yeah I was thinking she can’t believe this is something people actually think has happened. Never mind the fact he’s as gay as Christmas.. it’s the fact she’s a huge unit and no one would find her vag even with a full bag of flour
🤣🤣 you ain’t wrong. She’s such a high opinion of herself hasnt she. Love to know why.

This content with Charley and Lea is going to be annoying 🙄🤣