Becki Jones @beckijones4

Mar 8, 2024
She is. I had to block her. Family of munters and weirdos.
Yeah I’m blocked on both my accounts on TikTok so I was sort of keeping up with he instagram but I can’t stomach her at all. She’s absolutely vile. They lot of them are. All tapped in the head. Something not right with them all. Especially sedat

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Yeah I’m blocked on both my accounts on TikTok so I was sort of keeping up with he instagram but I can’t stomach her at all. She’s absolutely vile. They lot of them are. All tapped in the head. Something not right with them all. Especially sedat
Defo not right in the head. He’s a right creepy weirdo. What did you say to get blocked? 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Defo not right in the head. He’s a right creepy weirdo. What did you say to get blocked? 🤣
The first time I said something about her being a bully to her husband and I actually can’t remember what for me blocked the second time 😂😂
Ailments ma has blocked one of my accounts as well. Blocked by ailment on one and vav on the other 😂😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
Not a chance. I don’t even think she fit in the bathroom on the ship, I bet it was a right squeeze. If those videos and photos of her without filters don’t wake her up, nothing will.
I think she’s come back thinking she’s skinnier. It’s like the Welsh lot have filled her head with s and made her feel like it’s acceptable what she eats so she’s come back thinking yeah im
Ok I am not massive

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
The first time I said something about her being a bully to her husband and I actually can’t remember what for me blocked the second time 😂😂
Ailments ma has blocked one of my accounts as well. Blocked by ailment on one and vav on the other 😂😂😂
🤣🤣 none of them can take anything that’s not blowing smoke up their arses. Imagine how they feel reading here and TL but not been able to control it 🤣🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I think she’s come back thinking she’s skinnier. It’s like the Welsh lot have filled her head with s and made her feel like it’s acceptable what she eats so she’s come back thinking yeah im
Ok I am not massive
I agree, they’ve made her feel comfortable haven’t they and validated her excessive eating. The thing she isn’t seeing is they are a 3rd her size at least, and it was all for clout. And even those at their size are trying to lose weight or make better choices - then there is her who’s massive even compared to them but she’s eating more than ever since that cruise.