Becki Jones @beckijones4

Mar 8, 2024
I agree, they’ve made her feel comfortable haven’t they and validated her excessive eating. The thing she isn’t seeing is they are a 3rd her size at least, and it was all for clout. And even those at their size are trying to lose weight or make better choices - then there is her who’s massive even compared to them but she’s eating more than ever since that cruise.
That’s it. They have made her think her eating isn’t bad.. they aren’t anywhere near her size but they have deffo made her feel comfortable stuffing her face cus they eat disgusting as well. However shes massive and needs to cut right down. She is eating well more and the room service was definitely over used by her

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She’s so thick isn’t she. The most laughable thing is that she truly believes that in 5/6 years since going to New York she’s not put any weight on 😳🤣 she’s delusional.
And therefore since she said in her comment section that she was a size 24/26 in New York that means she’s saying she’s the same size now 😂 Duck off Becki, you’re selling size 30 clothes on Vinted

Mar 8, 2024
No need for the size of this plate of food. Why does she need to have the bread too..
the chips look like they’ve been cooked in the heat of the moment.. gravy looks like she’s s it out.
That clap back as well. Imagine being so fat, so ugly and so nasty and being this cocky. The more I see her fat face the more I detest her

Attachments

• IMG_4905.png
    IMG_4905.png
    441.8 KB · Views: 6

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
just caught up the Welsh defo made her feel comfortable with her eating ways meanwhile they have come home and starting diets 🤣🤣🤣 that plate of food this evening would have literally fed me and my 3 kids 🤣🤣🤣 and my lads can eat haha. I was crying at the little extra bit of chicken because lo and behold she misses out on that extra bite. Not followed her long so who is Blake? Never seen him before and how do you go from wanting a donut to a full on breakfast meal deal and still took Blake’s sweet desert thing. As for the song I am screaming imagine her rocking Christmas number one with a bm bag and Christmas hat with all her food goodies nah just nah foff Becki yours grown women you should be settling down you live at home with your mum and your relationship with your niece is weird. No sign of Paige lately as Becki is getting enough clout off the Welsh and cruise right now

Mar 8, 2024
just caught up the Welsh defo made her feel comfortable with her eating ways meanwhile they have come home and starting diets 🤣🤣🤣 that plate of food this evening would have literally fed me and my 3 kids 🤣🤣🤣 and my lads can eat haha. I was crying at the little extra bit of chicken because lo and behold she misses out on that extra bite. Not followed her long so who is Blake? Never seen him before and how do you go from wanting a donut to a full on breakfast meal deal and still took Blake’s sweet desert thing. As for the song I am screaming imagine her rocking Christmas number one with a bm bag and Christmas hat with all her food goodies nah just nah foff Becki yours grown women you should be settling down you live at home with your mum and your relationship with your niece is weird. No sign of Paige lately as Becki is getting enough clout off the Welsh and cruise right now
I have no idea who Blake is. I can’t believe she ate all that then took half of his dessert 😂😂 she’s grim. She has come home thinking her portions before the cruise were small so she’s proper upped them. She deffo ate more then showed on that cruise. The room service was her favourite part by far.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I have no idea who Blake is. I can’t believe she ate all that then took half of his dessert 😂😂 she’s grim. She has come home thinking her portions before the cruise were small so she’s proper upped them. She deffo ate more then showed on that cruise. The room service was her favourite part by far.
💯 she sees no wrong wouldn’t even be bad if she owned it an was like I am who I am but she filters and cap cuts her videos I would love to see her in the wild

Mar 8, 2024
💯 she sees no wrong wouldn’t even be bad if she owned it an was like I am who I am but she filters and cap cuts her videos I would love to see her in the wild
She edits the videos too when dishing her food out.. when it cuts bans the plate is piled high. Her addiction to food has got worse since the cruise. We think she is massive but I think we would get a shock if we saw her in public..

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Look at her filtering on the left compared to what she really looks like

IMG_6732.jpeg
In the green - look at her nasty t face, didn’t have time to slip her nicey nicey mask on did she. Also lose the fing sunglasses as they don’t make your big fat bonce look smaller they just draw attention to it even more, that and your greasy flaky hair 🤢🤢 she’s proper rancid.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
No need for the size of this plate of food. Why does she need to have the bread too..
the chips look like they’ve been cooked in the heat of the moment.. gravy looks like she’s s it out.
That clap back as well. Imagine being so fat, so ugly and so nasty and being this cocky. The more I see her fat face the more I detest her
A fakeaway is creating a dish that is like a takeaway - this fat buffalo looking troglodyte thinks it means recreating the entire menu.