Becki Jones @beckijones4

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She doesn’t seem to get embarrassed at all. She sits in maccies eating loads and doesn’t care. I chose this cus I get embarrassed eating in public but in particular maccies.. she sits there not a bother on her
I get embarrased eating in public too, i think most of women do but not her, she not only is eating in public but filming it, people must stare.

Mar 8, 2024
So they are going for an Italian but she couldn’t save herself and had to get a McD’s inbetween. She is never out of there.
Fat t.. she was trying to be funny with the things she won doing it in the tone she done for her mcfleeeeerrrryyyy or fruit bag video. She still goes on about that. It’s fing embarrassing.

Mar 8, 2024
The way she says Charley and Lea annoys me too 🤣🤣 she’s embarrassing and annoying. I see Cory didn’t get in her video 🤣
Wahahaha she was saying Lee for Leah for a while on the crroooozzzeee the dim bint.
She is so fing annoying. Her over the top fake laugh to try blend in. Corey and his greasy hair looking like a queen 😂😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
She was wasn’t she 🤣🤣 and she says their names in that sickly soft voice she tries doing 🤣

Greasy Queen 🤣🤣 he sure is.
We are replying to two comments back to each other 😂😂 so I’ll reply once and we keep track that way 😂😂😂 she’s a proper gimp. Just had to be fake to try fit in. Her over the top laughing in their take away video made me feel sick.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
We are replying to two comments back to each other 😂😂 so I’ll reply once and we keep track that way 😂😂😂 she’s a proper gimp. Just had to be fake to try fit in. Her over the top laughing in their take away video made me feel sick.
I think that’s it 🤣 she is desperate to fit in with them isn’t she, I’d pity her if she didn’t boil my piss 🤣 they aren’t even funny but big old bec thinks she’s at a Peter Kay gig. She’s the mentality of a teenager hasn’t she. Giggling like a schoolgirl. 😳🙄🤣

Mar 8, 2024
I think that’s it 🤣 she is desperate to fit in with them isn’t she, I’d pity her if she didn’t boil my piss 🤣 they aren’t even funny but big old bec thinks she’s at a Peter Kay gig. She’s the mentality of a teenager hasn’t she. Giggling like a schoolgirl. 😳🙄🤣
She would laugh at anything they say to make them like her.. she also used the stupid laugh to fill silences cus she has nothing of any substance to say. She’s so dim. I can’t even consider pitying her 😂😂😂 she fing boils me piss no end. Proper teenage mentality