Becki Jones @beckijones4

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Up with my lil lady and catching up what in the fing Oompa Loompa is that can’t breathe 🤣🤣🤣 if they was any good friends they would be like listen Becki that’s defo not for you. If that’s Charly’s tan she’s using she’s not setting a very good example. Mcds before dinner and not just a lil pound saver item a full on meal. No words
Big Bec does not do the saver menu, no no that won’t do her 🐷🤣 that’s her side menu. It’ll have killed her that she couldn’t get some nuggets or cheese sticks on the side.

Her hands - someone on TL cracked me up as they said ‘her meaty maulers look like they’ve been ronsealed’ 🤣🤣

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Big Bec does not do the saver menu, no no that won’t do her 🐷🤣 that’s her side menu. It’ll have killed her that she couldn’t get some nuggets or cheese sticks on the side.

Her hands - someone on TL cracked me up as they said ‘her meaty maulers look like they’ve been ronsealed’ 🤣🤣
I seen that was howling. Can’t wait to see what today brings with them is it today the tan launch thing

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
God don’t give them ideas 🤣🤣

On a side note - what is that brown pj set about that’s becoming her second skin. She’s no taste in anything.
Prob thinks it’s stunning I mean she thinks it’s acceptable to roam about like Martha from baby reindeer in the leopard skirt. I mean it’s giving stalker Cory vibes 🤣🤣🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Of course another fast food joint - WINGSTOP this time 🙄 huge portion as usual and stuffing her face but putting her hand over her mouth as usual 🙄🤬

Also the dandruff in her hair and all over her jumper 🤢🤢🤢 grim as do.

Mar 8, 2024
Hippo 🤣 she’s the size of one 🤣 never stops eating.
She think is it’s funny. They just done a video about eating loads.. they all think their over eating is hysterical. It isn’t. Especially for rhinoceros jones.. she’s far too big to eat this way. They’ve all made her far too comfortable eating this much food. Her earring has got worse since this cruise

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She think is it’s funny. They just done a video about eating loads.. they all think their over eating is hysterical. It isn’t. Especially for rhinoceros jones.. she’s far too big to eat this way. They’ve all made her far too comfortable eating this much food. Her earring has got worse since this cruise
That’s the thing, they are all just overweight and a little bit chunky so it’s not as life threatening (ok health implications in the long term) as Beko who is morbidly obese and is endangering her life. I don’t like her but she has to wake the do up and realise she shouldn’t be eating like this.

Mar 8, 2024
That’s the thing, they are all just overweight and a little bit chunky so it’s not as life threatening (ok health implications in the long term) as Beko who is morbidly obese and is endangering her life. I don’t like her but she has to wake the do up and realise she shouldn’t be eating like this.
She really shouldn’t be eating this way. It’s only guna get worse. Especially when they’re telling her they love her and she’s the best and a queen. People in the comments telling her she’s beautiful.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She really shouldn’t be eating this way. It’s only guna get worse. Especially when they’re telling her they love her and she’s the best and a queen. People in the comments telling her she’s beautiful.
There certainly has been an increase in comments complimenting her recently! People need help 😳🤣 and she thinks she’s the same size as them but I don’t understand how as she watches herself enough to know her true size and she must see herself in their videos stood with them etc. They are all enablers and maybe should try help her if they want to be ‘real friends’.