Becki Jones @beckijones4

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She would laugh at anything they say to make them like her.. she also used the stupid laugh to fill silences cus she has nothing of any substance to say. She’s so dim. I can’t even consider pitying her 😂😂😂 she fing boils me piss no end. Proper teenage mentality
I mean they aren’t the brightest bunch but they’ve more substance than her so her usual talk of what her fave Nando’s order is or what her fave colour is won’t cut it 🤣🤣 imagine having a head that big but be braindead 🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
I mean they aren’t the brightest bunch but they’ve more substance than her so her usual talk of what her fave Nando’s order is or what her fave colour is won’t cut it 🤣🤣 imagine having a head that big but be braindead 🤣🤣
Her favourite colour😂😂😂😂😂 I ask the kids I work with this question 😂😂 I’m sure they have a few brain cells between them.. beko just has fat cells in her brain

Mar 8, 2024
It’s the type of questions she answers on her lives, all what’s your fave this or that 🤣🤣 and fat has suffocated her brain. Proper dumb dumb.
This is on Corey’s insta just zoomed in.. look at her 🙈 she looks fing dreadful. How she finks she’s pretty and dainty is beyond me.. his caption “date night with my secret affair” 😂😂😂😂
She’s proper stupid as well as ugly and nasty

Attachments

• IMG_4967.jpeg
    IMG_4967.jpeg
    59 KB · Views: 11

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
This is on Corey’s insta just zoomed in.. look at her 🙈 she looks fing dreadful. How she finks she’s pretty and dainty is beyond me.. his caption “date night with my secret affair” 😂😂😂😂
She’s proper stupid as well as ugly and nasty
Why is her head and face so big 🤣 she’s a face only a mother could love. Proper ugly isn’t she. She’s even got big ears 🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Why is her head and face so big 🤣 she’s a face only a mother could love. Proper ugly isn’t she. She’s even got big ears 🤣🤣
her whole head is massive.. just her teeny beady eyes that are small and her tiny mouth. But her cheeks and head are just fing gigantic! She’s ass ugly isn’t she 😂😂😂 never noticed her ears 😂😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
So she hasn’t showered?! All day?! She needs to get in the shower and wash that fing awful tan off. Why put tan on if you’re wanting to use your mates one?! She wiped some make up off and then layered more on 🤢🤢 dirty cow.
That skirt and top looked fing terrible

Attachments

• IMG_4969.png
    IMG_4969.png
    323.8 KB · Views: 9

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
So she hasn’t showered?! All day?! She needs to get in the shower and wash that fing awful tan off. Why put tan on if you’re wanting to use your mates one?! She wiped some make up off and then layered more on 🤢🤢 dirty cow.
That skirt and top looked fing terrible
Look at her hands 🤢🤢 she is so fing grim. Why doesn’t she wear a mitt. My god she’s the gift that keeps on giving 🤣🤣 and the tiny dots of cream is like a pea on a drum, she’s useless.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Up with my lil lady and catching up what in the fing Oompa Loompa is that can’t breathe 🤣🤣🤣 if they was any good friends they would be like listen Becki that’s defo not for you. If that’s Charly’s tan she’s using she’s not setting a very good example. Mcds before dinner and not just a lil pound saver item a full on meal. No words

Mar 8, 2024
@Eitak58 have you seen the video they all made to pony eating snacks and trying to act sexy.. it’s just come up on my fyp and I’m traumatised. Absolutely fing not.. they have all sat there taking turns and filming each other in one small hotel room with loads of food.. beko has no eyes.. her winking.. Corey and Leah eating the sweet together.. Leah pouring the water unit Charley’s mouth.. there are so many things wrong with this video 😳😳🤮🤮 no just fing no. Then hands of bekos.. bet she still hasn’t showered as well

Attachments

• IMG_4974.png
    IMG_4974.png
    441.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4973.png
    IMG_4973.png
    441.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_4972.png
    IMG_4972.png
    451.2 KB · Views: 7
Mar 8, 2024
Snackys? What is it with these idiots and their stupid shortened versions of words.
The person who commmeted “okay but Corey and Leah 🤤” is very fing odd. Then Corey and Leah’s comments 🤢
Becki is so fake.. she needs to get a wash. That outfit looks like it’s smells like a packet of quavers.

Attachments

• IMG_4977.png
    IMG_4977.png
    175.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4976.png
    IMG_4976.png
    181.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_4975.png
    IMG_4975.png
    189.6 KB · Views: 6

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
@Eitak58 have you seen the video they all made to pony eating snacks and trying to act sexy.. it’s just come up on my fyp and I’m traumatised. Absolutely fing not.. they have all sat there taking turns and filming each other in one small hotel room with loads of food.. beko has no eyes.. her winking.. Corey and Leah eating the sweet together.. Leah pouring the water unit Charley’s mouth.. there are so many things wrong with this video 😳😳🤮🤮 no just fing no. Then hands of bekos.. bet she still hasn’t showered as well
Don’t I watched this at 4am an nearly went sick in me mouth 🤣🤣🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I’ve burnt my eyes 🤢🤢😳😳 absolutely revolting. All 4 of them are fing repulsive but Beko trying to act all sexy with the wink - KILL ME NOW!!!