Becki Jones @beckijones4

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
My jaw dropped when she transitioned into her table cloth! What the do! She loves herself. See the way she does that with her hair! I can’t explain the rage it gives me. Her tan is horrendous! She’s trying to be like Charley and Lee (ah) with her orange tan
What in me nans fing arl curtains are they 🤣 screaming Iv woke up to her transition and I’m stepping into Friday at 1 am howling my house down 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 last I heard she got kids kicked out the morris didn’t even realise she had been launched we need to know more about this 👀 Iv been on catpiss post today so lost track of this just caught up you two make me howl 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
What in me nans fing arl curtains are they 🤣 screaming Iv woke up to her transition and I’m stepping into Friday at 1 am howling my house down 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 last I heard she got kids kicked out the morris didn’t even realise she had been launched we need to know more about this 👀 Iv been on catpiss post today so lost track of this just caught up you two make me howl 🤣🤣🤣
I am crying at you 😂😂😂😂😂
Cat piss and her drama! What a nob she is.
Yeah she’s not been at morris or done a suitcase in ages. It’s just stopped and she’s not even mentioning it. I’d say she packs her captain America lunch box and eats it in bed on a Sunday I’d say

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I am crying at you 😂😂😂😂😂
Cat piss and her drama! What a nob she is.
Yeah she’s not been at morris or done a suitcase in ages. It’s just stopped and she’s not even mentioning it. I’d say she packs her captain America lunch box and eats it in bed on a Sunday I’d say
I seen a vid of Charlie she with a lad last night no sign of Becky and Cory tho can not wait to see the videos today of last night and how her tan turned out 😂😂😂😂😂

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Nan’s curtains 🤣🤣