Becki Jones @beckijones4

Mar 8, 2024
How much does she love herself in that transition 😳🤣🤣 that pink dress does nothing for her size at all.
My jaw dropped when she transitioned into her table cloth! What the do! She loves herself. See the way she does that with her hair! I can’t explain the rage it gives me. Her tan is horrendous! She’s trying to be like Charley and Lee (ah) with her orange tan

Attachments

• IMG_4999.png
    IMG_4999.png
    370.4 KB · Views: 8

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
My jaw dropped when she transitioned into her table cloth! What the do! She loves herself. See the way she does that with her hair! I can’t explain the rage it gives me. Her tan is horrendous! She’s trying to be like Charley and Lee (ah) with her orange tan
It gives me rage too 🤣🤣 and Lea and Charley have defo picked that outfit for her. It doesn’t suit her at all.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
The comment section 😳😳🤣🤣 someone called her ‘Queen’ and loads calling her stunning and saying it’s suits her. WTF. Are these people ok?! One said ‘she’s glowing’ - excuse me but the only glowing she is doing is glowing like a traffic cone in that horrendous tan 🤣🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I knew the bag would piss you off 😂😂😂 she’s fing huge. That dress has done her no favours. Charley looks tiny next to her doesn’t she! I can’t believe how big she is!
It did piss me off 🤣🤣 it really doesn’t do her any favours, I mean where are her tits? And what’s with the boots?! 🤣