Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
It's not a deep dive it's a reaction live...

It's not an exposure it's an awareness...

🥴 I hate when creators do this - You're dishing the dirt and hosting a messy live, own it.

Mocking Spongebob Squarepants GIF

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
There seems to be mass confusion that people are upset with Miss Baguette because Angie cut herself.

I think Iv seen one comment where someone actually cared Angie self harmed. That's not the problem.

The issue was to that Angie was actively self harming and showing her wounds on tiktok blaming Miss Baguette, MB announced she was going live because she couldn't do this anymore and used worrying language so people thought Angie doing that and blaming her had backed her into a corner and she was now in a bad place.

Nobody gave a s that Angie done the same thing she always does. Angie triggered people, then her comments were directing everyone to MBs live where everyone was worried MB wasn't in a good place after watching Angie show her wounds and blame Miss B.

It's really simple to understand no?

People can say they didn't see what Angie was doing that or they didn't know but it was the full focus point of her live and the discussion on here at the time. How would anyone know if Angie was reacting to Baguettes live if nobody was watching?
As I have already said, I didn’t see or know the focus of angies live because all my CC accounts are blocked, I couldn’t find her on my main cos she kept getting banned and I was more concerned about miss baguette and messaging her on another platform to see what was getting said in here.
What I did notice was a lot of comments in miss b live complaining by the lack of sound and action with people saying they were leaving.
I get that there are people who knew what was happening with Angie and so then had their thoughts/concerns about miss baguettes live, but people also need to understand that there will also be people who didn’t know what was going on with Angie, either because they don’t watch her, have her blocked, they may follow miss baguette from being in other people’s lives or they may have come across miss baguettes live on the fyp.
So to say “People can say they didn't see what Angie was doing that or they didn't know but it was the full focus point of her live and the discussion on here at the time” isn’t painting a true reflection of how miss baguettes live was being viewed by people on TikTok or in here