Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Sorry I was rushing
Angry Work GIF by Studio 10
This is where we need @Grimsby gobbler 👹 back because they'd of replied with an alien rage typing 🥺🤣

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Out of everything going on @charlies oxygen i had no idea you'd been accused of being frosty. Thats crazy.

And @The Narrative, I noticed you in a live the other day saying you felt like everyone here didn't like you or we were upset with you but I tried to look for a reason you'd think that and didn't find anything. But again I think there's still a lot of people here who talk very straight to the point.

It's a public platform everyone can come and go as they please.

I never spoke about the disagreement after making a couple of comments the night it happened, because sometimes when I rant I do get a bit irate and I think people just agree with me for the sake of it so I let everyone hash it out and kept my mouth shut. I don't believe anyone needed to leave, especially cause there's been times I felt like that and it wasn't nice.

But the same as Mrs D Iv come to noticed people have blocked me and that's okay, there's no bad blood on my end.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Out of everything going on @charlies oxygen i had no idea you'd been accused of being frosty. Thats crazy.

And @The Narrative, I noticed you in a live the other day saying you felt like everyone here didn't like you or we were upset with you but I tried to look for a reason you'd think that and didn't find anything. But again I think there's still a lot of people here who talk very straight to the point.

It's a public platform everyone can come and go as they please.

I never spoke about the disagreement after making a couple of comments the night it happened, because sometimes when I rant I do get a bit irate and I think people just agree with me for the sake of it so I let everyone hash it out and kept my mouth shut. I don't believe anyone needed to leave, especially cause there's been times I felt like that and it wasn't nice.

But the same as Mrs D Iv come to noticed people have blocked me and that's okay, there's no bad blood on my end.
Monkey Hug GIF

Jesus, I don’t blame you for feeling that way with that sort of accusation 🙅🏻‍♀️ no wonder you feel awkward and uncomfortable. None of us believed it, if that helps but I know it’s deeper than that 😞 I hope you always feel part of things here and it’s mostly where we stay anyways, we’re all home birds 🫂
We became a laughing stock to the people who wanted this to fall apart 😞, yeah I do I'd much rather be here than in lives I'm not welcome in or where people just ignore us 😒. We sure are some days it feels weird in here but we've been through alot here to know it passes.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
We became a laughing stock to the people who wanted this to fall apart 😞, yeah I do I'd much rather be here than in lives I'm not welcome in or where people just ignore us 😒. We sure are some days it feels weird in here but we've been through alot here to know it passes.
We’ve all mostly been targeted by some knobhead at some point, in an attempt to take CC down but we got through many awful times, all together 🥹

Here is where we can speak openly, air our differences and mostly ride them out and be stronger as a community ❤️‍🩹 there’s uncomfy times for sure but we’ve got through worse and we will again 🌊

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
Please don't feel that way everyone is welcome even though its public its kind of our safe anonymous space if that makes sense. If us posting the riots and the bad stuff is upsetting people please say I'm more than happy too stop. I'd hate for anyone to be upset ❤
Its nothing to do with what people post for me as we all have a voice. What i mean is I'm just not bothered if i miss a few chapters anymore thats all. Its just not the same now. I feel like I've put a downer on the mood now ffs 😂 and this is why i dont like to comment as its all negative from me lately.

Music Video Hello GIF by Taylor Swift

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Its nothing to do with what people post for me as we all have a voice. What i mean is I'm just not bothered if i miss a few chapters anymore thats all. Its just not the same now. I feel like I've put a downer on the mood now ffs 😂 and this is why i dont like to comment as its all negative from me lately.

Music Video Hello GIF by Taylor Swift
NO, this is communication and it feels uncomfortable because being open and honest is being vulnerable. If we don’t speak on how we feel, it can build up and lead to blow outs 😭

Nothing wrong with a little chat and it means we better understand you and how you’re feeling 🩵