Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

It’s much calmer in here that’s for sure. One particular member who has left was too aggressive in my opinion
Anyone on particular πŸ‘€

Good morning feckers!! 🀎
Good Morning Hello GIF by DigiByte Memes

Feb 27, 2024
I’m currently listening to vicrose slating Brettboy on Insta. They are obsessed with one another, there’s talk of trying to be run over and having a latte throw over him. People are strange

Out of everything going on @charlies oxygen i had no idea you'd been accused of being frosty. Thats crazy.

And @The Narrative, I noticed you in a live the other day saying you felt like everyone here didn't like you or we were upset with you but I tried to look for a reason you'd think that and didn't find anything. But again I think there's still a lot of people here who talk very straight to the point.

It's a public platform everyone can come and go as they please.

I never spoke about the disagreement after making a couple of comments the night it happened, because sometimes when I rant I do get a bit irate and I think people just agree with me for the sake of it so I let everyone hash it out and kept my mouth shut. I don't believe anyone needed to leave, especially cause there's been times I felt like that and it wasn't nice.

But the same as Mrs D Iv come to noticed people have blocked me and that's okay, there's no bad blood on my end.
It's cool I know I have lady parts and I'm not that sort of t like he is. I think people have believed things they are told and alot don't trust us anymore again I'm not particularly bothered. I didn't join here to gain trust or friendships. I joined to voice what I couldn't on the app.

I'm more shocked you just wrote an essay are you feeling ok 🫣🀣

It's cool I know I have lady parts and I'm not that sort of t like he is. I think people have believed things they are told and alot don't trust us anymore again I'm not particularly bothered. I didn't join here to gain trust or friendships. I joined to voice what I couldn't on the app.

I'm more shocked you just wrote an essay are you feeling ok 🫣🀣
I have noticed we are allowed in even less lives than usual, just by the comments in here. I'm usually barely welcome in any so I sympathise πŸ˜‚

No actually Iv got stress hives and strong wifi πŸ‘Ή