Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

I have noticed we are allowed in even less lives than usual, just by the comments in here. I'm usually barely welcome in any so I sympathise 😂

No actually Iv got stress hives and strong wifi 👹
Take it the wifi is fixed 😍 hives not so great 😒. do it that's why we have other accounts right the ones where they don't know our real identities 🤣 I scroll through looking for riots and get blocked by so many I sit giggling

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
Out of everything going on @charlies oxygen i had no idea you'd been accused of being frosty. Thats crazy.

And @The Narrative, I noticed you in a live the other day saying you felt like everyone here didn't like you or we were upset with you but I tried to look for a reason you'd think that and didn't find anything. But again I think there's still a lot of people here who talk very straight to the point.

It's a public platform everyone can come and go as they please.

I never spoke about the disagreement after making a couple of comments the night it happened, because sometimes when I rant I do get a bit irate and I think people just agree with me for the sake of it so I let everyone hash it out and kept my mouth shut. I don't believe anyone needed to leave, especially cause there's been times I felt like that and it wasn't nice.

But the same as Mrs D Iv come to noticed people have blocked me and that's okay, there's no bad blood on my end.
I didnt say everyone didnt like me i said i think ive upset a few on cc after i went at people on here. Creators i didn't agree with. Afterwards i felt crap and apologised for ranting. So i cant imagine why i would of upset anyone else and i didnt feel like i had upset anyone other than that. Maybe i was wron. Its sad that people have left now and its changed.

Medusa

@Medusa 😭😭😭😭😭

I've missed you 😘
Miss you too Nolan.
Dance Love GIF

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I didnt say everyone didnt like me i said i think ive upset a few on cc after i went at people on here. Creators i didn't agree with. Afterwards i felt crap and apologised for ranting. So i cant imagine why i would have upset anyone else and i didnt feel like i had upset anyone other than that. Maybe i was wron. Its sad that people have left now and its changed.
Don’t be sorry for having an opinion

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I have noticed we are allowed in even less lives than usual, just by the comments in here. I'm usually barely welcome in any so I sympathise 😂

No actually Iv got stress hives and strong wifi 👹
Next time some t at work argues with me and I get in a rage my come back for smacking them will be ' I have stress hives and strong wifi' obviously if it isn't copyrighted 😭