Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
This is a 13+ app, I don’t understand” - Ang on DWP showing a penis photo on screen

**flashback to Ang showing her flaps, on this same app**

We don’t even have to have flaps flashback (fortunately) let’s just go back a couple of weeks when she actively sent DWP over to Pearl’s platform so he could do the same there

Brummiejo

Aug 7, 2024
Solihull
Hi, apologies to Charlie for contacting you asking you to clear up the confusion regarding what was said last night. I went into a bit of a panic reading the reactions to what I said before Barry made the remark, I never considered that anyone would think I was discussing children because I had been quite clear that I was talking about my adult housemates that used to cook with weed.

Context, this was about 20 years ago and is just a funny story in our friendship group that I was relaying in the live, when I had used the last bit of we had to make gravy for the Sunday dinner. It was a lot stronger than we all expected and a couple of the group had a whitey and I joked they were rocking back and forth.

If you listen to the clip at that point Barry jumps on and makes that comment out of nowhere, I didn't even realise what he had said until after and you hear me say sorry I cleared the room - I thought my story had done that but it must have clicked with the others what he had said.

Barry came on the live last night and confirmed he did say that and apologised to everyone, but obviously none of us accept that or wish to have anything to do with him again and he won't be in our lives anymore.

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Angie really does have an uneducated mentality with continually using Google as a reputable reference.
Always "well I've Googled it and ....."
Proper pisses me off!

The thing is, using Google is one thing, understanding what’s written is very different, her and I Pearl regularly show their limited understanding of the written word.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Hi, apologies to Charlie for contacting you asking you to clear up the confusion regarding what was said last night. I went into a bit of a panic reading the reactions to what I said before Barry made the remark, I never considered that anyone would think I was discussing children because I had been quite clear that I was talking about my adult housemates that used to cook with weed.

Context, this was about 20 years ago and is just a funny story in our friendship group that I was relaying in the live, when I had used the last bit of we had to make gravy for the Sunday dinner. It was a lot stronger than we all expected and a couple of the group had a whitey and I joked they were rocking back and forth.

If you listen to the clip at that point Barry jumps on and makes that comment out of nowhere, I didn't even realise what he had said until after and you hear me say sorry I cleared the room - I thought my story had done that but it must have clicked with the others what he had said.

Barry came on the live last night and confirmed he did say that and apologised to everyone, but obviously none of us accept that or wish to have anything to do with him again and he won't be in our lives anymore.
Hi Jo, I do respect that you came here to offer an explanation. I can see why we all thought you were talking about children because Barry started talking about them - in a ridiculously abhorrent and random way admittedly but it gave the impression, the entire conversation was related to children.

I’m relieved it was adults and also that they consented to said gravy! Had Barry mentioned anything prior to your anecdote, that would offer some context to his absurd statement? Also, what happened after he finished speaking, as the recording cut off? Finally, what prompted Barry to play the recording yesterday, what forced his hand?

Medusa

Guys, I'm freaking out, ok i have this irrational fear and superstition with magpies, this is going to sound like I've lost the fooking plot but, I salute every single magpie I see because I was raised by parents who drummed it into us that you had to or bad luck comes your way.
Well I'm sitting here in a world of my own and I heard tapping on my living room window and there's a bloddy magpie pecking to get in, so I've just stood for 5 minutes saluting the thing and doing the rant in my head 😭

I've always been told if one pecks your window it means something bad is going to happen, I hate s like that it freaks me out.. btw, if I dissappear I'm coming back as a magpie and I'm gonna be pecking all of your windows so you know it's me.
Rain Attack GIF by Etax

Last edited:

Brummiejo

Aug 7, 2024
Solihull
Hi Jo, I do respect that you came here to offer an explanation. I can see why we all thought you were talking about children because Barry started talking about them - in a ridiculously abhorrent and random way admittedly but it gave the impression, the entire conversation was related to children.

I’m relieved it was adults and also that they consented to said gravy! Had Barry mentioned anything prior to your anecdote, that would offer some context to his absurd statement? Also, what happened after he finished speaking, as the recording cut off? Finally, what prompted Barry to play the recording yesterday, what forced his hand?
I think that was why I didn't even realise what he had said until it was played back to me, as it had no relation to what I was saying. Shortly after the recording ended Barry had a coughing fit and sounded like he was struggling to breathe and ended his live, so I went on live and people came into there and we were all really worried about him. But then people started speaking offline about what he had said and someone contacted me to ask if I had heard it. It probably sounds really strange that I didn't hear it at the time but when you're in the box it's different to speaking face to face, I lack concentration at the best of times but I really hadn't understood what he'd said which I why i thought it was my story that had cleared the room!

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Guys, I'm freaking out, ok i have this irrational fear and superstition with magpies, this is going to sound like I've lost the fooking plot but, I salute every single magpie I see because I was raised by parents who drummed it into us that you had to or bad luck comes your way.
Well I'm sitting here in a world of my own and I heard tapping on my living room window and there's a bloddy magpie pecking to in, so I've just stood for 5 minutes saluting the thing and doing the rant in my head 😭

I've always been told if one pecks your window it means something bad is going to happen, I hate s like that it freaks me out.. btw, if I dissappear I'm coming back as a magpie and I'm gonna be pecking all of your windows so you know it's me.
Rain Attack GIF by Etax
You are so delightfully kooky 🤣

All the luck coming your way luv 🫡

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Well I'm sitting here in a world of my own and I heard tapping on my living room window and there's a bloddy magpie pecking to in, so I've just stood for 5 minutes saluting the thing and doing the rant in my head 😭

Rain Attack GIF by Etax
Oh my god I thought I was the only one with this irrational superstitious fear!! I salute every damn magpie I see. If I get 1 for sorrow I panic 😭😭😱, 2 for joy then I am happy 🤣. My kids think I'm crazy 😆. I have never heard of the window pecking one 😳😳😳 new fear unlocked 😱

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I think that was why I didn't even realise what he had said until it was played back to me, as it had no relation to what I was saying. Shortly after the recording ended Barry had a coughing fit and sounded like he was struggling to breathe and ended his live, so I went on live and people came into there and we were all really worried about him. But then people started speaking offline about what he had said and someone contacted me to ask if I had heard it. It probably sounds really strange that I didn't hear it at the time but when you're in the box it's different to speaking face to face, I lack concentration at the best of times but I really hadn't understood what he'd said which I why i thought it was my story that had cleared the room!
I honestly don't care if I get backlash for this because what he said has honestly knocked me sick as a survivor of childhood SA, but I noticed a picture in the background of one of his videos (one he was putting up a xmas tree) of two young girls, are these grandchildren? Daughters? It worries me that he has access to kids and coming out with s like that.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt

Rain Attack GIF by Etax
magpies in Eastern cultures actually symbolise good fortune, and are seen as spirit guides, it was actually the church that started the rumour that they were bad luck