Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Couple of things, with regards to being blocked, for me, everyone is an anonymous name on a screen, I couldn’t give two shiny ses who blocks me. I like ZFT & tree, but it won’t hurt me being blocked by anyone tbh 🤷‍♀️Miss B, well after the snakey way she has moved, she can suck my dick (I don’t have one, but ya know). I’ll not lose sleep over lack of association.

Alex, if he was remotely consistent, I would be saying give him benefit, theirs no proof etc, but he hasn’t, he’s just chopped and changed stories. Also by his standards, you just have to imagine their is proof, so yep I’ve seen the imaginary proof and determine he’s a wrongun.

Brat boy, is just that, a brat. I believe luke is power and control hungry, but tbh don’t give a do. His mother just passed her law degree, now claims lawyer status, she’s a long way to go before that the moron.

Right I’m back to lying in this sun

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
What account is she on? I forgot the 3 she uses 😭
Sorry! Only seeing this and unsure if anyone replied but it was Pretty_sarcastic , I'm sure she will be on later with her lashes weighing down her eyelids 🤣🤣
Make Up Wow GIF by Bounce

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Sorry! Only seeing this and unsure if anyone replied but it was Pretty_sarcastic , I'm sure she will be on later with her lashes weighing down her eyelids 🤣🤣
Make Up Wow GIF by Bounce
Iv just scrolled and she’s putting lashes on 🤦🏻‍♀️ they are that far away from her lash line they were nearly glued to her cheek when she was applying them

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Have you seen flying tiger??? 😱😱😱

They’ve a lot more in stores!
Ohh no Iv never heard of that. A lot of my seasoning and spices I get from the Asian supermarket but Iv been putting everyone onto Tee Khi meat glazes the garlic butter ones the best though! But Nolan's done Chinese at the weekend and 2 pumps is gonna try some it's soooo good!

Oct 24, 2023
Don’t worry I’m getting a dna thing done because of Judas
I actually need a promo code I could be raking in commission, Mrs D done a few more Plouise orders than normal too. The loop ear plugs, Nolan even got them for his kid 😭

Nobody's told me anything was s yet 😂

Oct 24, 2023
If we had a TT shop what would we sell? I'm trying to think of all the things we've mentioned
My section would have- oud, mini cheddars, monster, jam donuts, gel shoe inserts and thigh masters.
Before the riots got really bad I was telling 2 pumps I wanted to sell riot survival gear off the back of Tony's mates recommendations and all I had on my list was swimming googles and balaclavas