Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Same here 🤣 I just want to know so I can block them. But I'm so forgetful, I think I've been told a few times about accents and who's who 🤣 I need a story time or an update like News Round 🤣
I’m the same, I’ve given up wondering who’s who. I forget r mins later. Maybe we should have a shared folder with all the names in it?
Thinking Idea GIF by VeeFriends

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I’m up!

Congratulations @Medusa ! Absolutely fing amazing news. Can’t imagine how you must be feeling rn. Really made up for you and I say we all get Angie wasted to celebrate

Secondly, I can understand coming for me, I’ve said how I’ve felt to peoples faces (troll accounts) in here, I’ve had a lot to say, fair game to come for me. I find it entertaining if you do. But turns out I was right so *blows raspberries*. But what are you achieving coming by people who said absolutely do all about it, did do all to you except be friendly for months now? Just a dick move.

I’m just happy I’m left with accounts I don’t know but I do like 😂 I’m glad I never professed to be anything except a t, I’ll continue to be a t. And @Birdie , I’ll accept your dick 🥰

This is just a little drama that’s going on now, we move on quick all the time 😭 Angie will be a scumbag later and all this will be forgotten. We are all a bit hyperactive like that.