Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I can't do it.
Nun costumes give me flashbacks.

Family Guy Reaction GIF
The react emojis are not what I intended.

I'm referring to Clapper.

season 12 stripper GIF

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
I’m up!

Congratulations @Medusa ! Absolutely fing amazing news. Can’t imagine how you must be feeling rn. Really made up for you and I say we all get Angie wasted to celebrate

Secondly, I can understand coming for me, I’ve said how I’ve felt to peoples faces (troll accounts) in here, I’ve had a lot to say, fair game to come for me. I find it entertaining if you do. But turns out I was right so *blows raspberries*. But what are you achieving coming by people who said absolutely do all about it, did do all to you except be friendly for months now? Just a dick move.

I’m just happy I’m left with accounts I don’t know but I do like 😂 I’m glad I never professed to be anything except a t, I’ll continue to be a t. And @Birdie , I’ll accept your dick 🥰

This is just a little drama that’s going on now, we move on quick all the time 😭 Angie will be a scumbag later and all this will be forgotten. We are all a bit hyperactive like that.
One Night Stand Flirting GIF by GirlNightStand

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Guys I'm going to leave. I feel like I'm in a really awkward spot as I like everyone, past and present and I don't like reading the current upset.
I know some will think I'm being ridiculous because we're all anonymous and don't know each other, but I've been here since February and I feel you do get bonds with people.
I've honestly had a lot of fun joking with you guys and putting the world to rights. I've said some things I wish I could take back too.
I know you guys are a good bunch.
I'm not leaving to go anywhere else, I'm just leaving, now is actually a good time for me to go as things at work are about to get really busy.
Please don't take my leaving as anything other than I'm just leaving. I will keep my BattyBat tiktok account, and maybe I might pop in from time to time.
Take care of yourselves, I'm going to miss you. Thank you for letting me be part of the crew ❤️
bat GIF
Can we send you bat signals?? Im gonna miss you batty x
Im So Ready Comic Con GIF

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
@Admin can we remove all emoji reactions and replace them with a 🌑 please, this way no one knows if you're liking a post or if you find it sickening, cheerz me deerz 😘

P.s... I'm only messing.
Joking Just Kidding GIF
From now on, if we want to react to anything, just use the sick emoji like we did when they first brought it in. We had a great time doing it. Ooops just thought there may be circumstances a sick emoji can get you cancelled. Nvm

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Well I have officially been discharged, I'm absolutely over the moon very rarely will anyone see me cry (I'm an ugly crier-proper ugly) but I'm so pleased I was wearing waterproof mascara because i was a complete mess, I was already given the all-clear in December but after today I can now get back to the person I used to be without having that uncertainty of it returning.

Apart from a couple of members on here I've kept my diagnosis to myself mainly because my way of dealing with things is by not dwelling on them plus I'm no good at receiving sympathy, I get by mainly by using humour and I'd much rather someone tell me to put my glad rags on because we are hitting the tiles than them sitting holding my hand crying -I really don't like people being sad.

I know tensions have been high on here lately but regardless of what's going on I just like to take this opportunity to say, I beg each and everyone of you to please get yourself checked especially if you're concerned about something, don't be a fool by putting it off because cancer doesn't wait around for anyone and it doesn't discriminate, I spent most of my life thinking I was invincible and it proved me wrong.

I'm one of the lucky ones and sadly a beautiful family member wasn't, we carry the brca gene. (i dont want to say which relative because i know how sick and cruel some people on the app can be) I don't want to ram my advice down people's throats all I'm asking is please don't take your life for granted because it's way too precious.

I don't want to scare people either because I was extremely fortunate to still be able do the things I enjoyed and i lived a relatively normal life even when i was undergoing treatment and numerous surgeries, I'm not saying it's easy by any means but there's so many people who don't attend their cancer screenings out of fear, has my life changed? Absolutely, but cancer didn't and doesn't define me, in fact it's made me stronger and even though I had a cracking pair of tits before my diagnosis, I have an incredible pair now. (○)(○)

Don't think you're invincible guys because trust me life has it's ways of humbling you.

Rant over you may now all get back to what you were doing.

Celebrations pending until the weekend and thank you to everyone for your lovely messages i appreciate them all. 🤎🤎🤎
Thanks Thank You GIF by Rory
Ahh that’s such lovely news 😍 so glad to hear it xxx

Medusa

From now on, if we want to react to anything, just use the sick emoji like we did when they first brought it in. We had a great time doing it. Ooops just thought there may be circumstances a sick emoji can get you cancelled. Nvm
I'm just gonna make people's heads explode by randomly selecting any emoji and running with it. 🤮

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
When I gave my ex back his boxing gloves I dripped tuna juice into them first and let them dry....

Have fun heating those gloves up when working out.
Happy Laugh GIF by Robert E Blackmon

I cut the toes out of all my ex husbands socks, every, single, one 😂 I also took the time to wash all his whites (that I always took pride in), with a pair of new black jeans 😂😂

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
in the past zac said to the other one he didnt like kaz and wanted to life ruin her. the other one then told kaz and kaz life ruined zac with gracie😭
oh and it was a xmas music video shoot or something. but kaz wasnt there cause no one likes her.

It was after Kaz & Gracie outed him, was just Christmas gone. He told her some stuff about Kaz, hinted in his lives he’d said some things to someone see if it went back, sure as s it did. He never outed Lily though, just cut ties.

Jul 29, 2024
england
I joined just after the Miss B stuff so I’m not fully aware of what’s gone on but I just want to say even though I’ve only been here a short while I love it here, we all have real life s going on and it’s nice to switch off from crap come here and have a good laugh. The humour is right up my street too. Anyway enough of my soppy s I just hope everyone is ok
Stop It Christmas Vacation GIF