Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

It truly is awful, I’m 52 soon and I gladly don’t look like her. She is now existing and hasn’t lived for many years
I do believe she's always been a selfish, narcissistic, dangerous fantasist, but I think she's now so much worse because she's lost herself in a world of drink and tiktok has become her reality.
People are literally watching her waste away in a scruffy dirty box room, but I have little sympathy because she's been offered more help than most people will ever be offered.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Pretty sad when you see someone looking like this when it's the drink that's slowly killing them, along with being a hateful, nasty, bitter piece of s.
Screenshot_20240912_060117_TikTok.jpg
its the cortisol too. they may all brush it off as 'an app' but they're yelling, being vicious, and riling themselves up day after day. the body doesn't know or care if it's happening online or 'in da real lyfe'
she also smokes, vapes, and chews nicotine. her lips are joining the anal brigade @Patty B

Medusa

That’s how I was brought up
I feel for you because its not nice and when you're so young and all you want to do is make your parents proud of you, yet one of those parents would only show you a fraction of love and a tiny bit of attention if you kicked someone's head in, and if you didn't they were either violent towards you or you were made to feel a worthless nobody. (Yet my dad was the complete opposite)
Having a dysfunctional childhood affects you for many years. 💔
Monsters Inc Hug GIF

Medusa

My mums in her 70’s has copd and is on oxygen and looks 10 years younger than Angie. Angie really isn’t aging well.
Many people say it's all down to genes, I strongly disagree it's about self-care and taking pride in yourself which is something angie fails to do.
If it is genes then going by how you've explained your mum, you'll be a pure stunner in your 70s 😍

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Many people say it's all down to genes, I strongly disagree it's about self-care and taking pride in yourself which is something angie fails to do.
If it is genes then going by how you've explained your mum, you'll be a pure stunner in your 70s 😍
And spf everyday. i have to grow older, i don't have to look it
Death Becomes Her GIF by Filmin

Meryl Streep GIF by Filmin

Feb 29, 2024
I feel for you because its not nice and when you're so young and all you want to do is make your parents proud of you, yet one of those parents would only show you a fraction of love and a tiny bit of attention if you kicked someone's head in, and if you didn't they were either violent towards you or you were made to feel a worthless nobody. (Yet my dad was the complete opposite)
Having a dysfunctional childhood affects you for many years. 💔
Monsters Inc Hug GIF
Bless you both ❤️