Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
I don't even think she can do that, there would need to be a clear screen recording from the live of someone clicking her account and showing all her info, followers, users, videos and I don't believe it exists. I think Alex is just hoping people take his word as gospel.

I would be curious to see it though, even just of the live. Because if Sqeaks sides whos thing is denying they ever spoke about Kelly's uncle, I don't understand why that comment would be made or left without them addressing it. And if they addressed it they'd surely click the account to check who it was? Because even if it's a fake account and they let the account say that, it goes against what they've been denying too....
I was in that live that’s caused this whole mess, there was some random accounts in the comments making comments about a Tommy. What the ladies are saying is they didn’t know who this uncle Tommy was to Irish Kelly but Kelly and snel are saying that side did know about him and what he did. When it comes to that argument I don’t know whether they did or not. When it comes to RedRedWine, I wouldn’t put it pass Alex or someone in his little clique to do a fake account of a CC member to get CC in trouble

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Cheering Rooting GIF

@Alicia
I wasn't 😉
Detroit Just Saying GIF by BET Plus

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
Mad Manda is guaranteed to have that live on screen recording. The other thing is, they have sat on that fake RedRedWine comment since that live and because of the fallout now they are all of a sudden have a screenshot of the comment. When did manda start this whole RedRedWine fakery? If you got a friend who can determine that Scouse slayers message is fake surely they know how to dig into that comment or possibly create you a fake account Manda

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I was in that live that’s caused this whole mess, there was some random accounts in the comments making comments about a Tommy. What the ladies are saying is they didn’t know who this uncle Tommy was to Irish Kelly but Kelly and snel are saying that side did know about him and what he did. When it comes to that argument I don’t know whether they did or not. When it comes to RedRedWine, I wouldn’t put it pass Alex or someone in his little clique to do a fake account of a CC member to get CC in trouble
Then I'd still be interested to know how it managed to slide into lives that are 99% of the time hosted like a private call and harder to get into than North Korea. I think redredwine needs to be questioning the people in the box about that 🤷‍♀️

Also if they are so against the fact they never mentioned Kelly's uncle, never mocked her abuse etc they wouldn't find that comment funny and I'd imagine they'd highlight it as not funny, or out of character for red red wine. Either way I don't believe it just flew under the radar and nobody noticed it.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Can anyone repost the screenshot? I can't find it. I looked, a bit, but I can't be arsed. and the wasps keep trying to invade my home because they're fing dumb now it's getting near to autumn, and I have a headache, and I hate everyone, and do.

I Dont Want To Season 5 GIF by Dexter
I have so many wasps out back its crazy the fers are trying to sneak in every window!!

Snl Bee GIF by Saturday Night Live

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
You know what it is with you guys you're so quick to accuse me without proof it's awfully odd that Iv provided stonewall facts that redredwine made an account of kelz uncle. What are the chances that a fake account would be made of her, build up the exact same gifting badge to only go in bad gal squeaks live and leave one comment and never be seen again?
dance dancing GIF
Dance Dancing GIF by mushroommovie
happy dance GIF by mushroommovie

mushroom punching GIF
Happy Dance GIF by mushroommovie
super hero GIF by mushroommovie
Vibration Shaking GIF by mushroommovie
Shade Throwing GIF by mushroommovie
Mushroom Love GIF

do off you dirty mushroom tugging pred