Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
I’ve heard this but unsure how true it is and it’s a wild thing to throw around if it’s not true 😭
There was multiple people putting it in the comments, it’s fing wild either way. Regardless of anything demz is only a young girl, who looks younger than her years and if it’s true then the man is a fing wrongun

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Dominic has now been indoctrinated into the cult. He’s 24, gay, engaged and has an only fans. Lives in Worcestershire…. Getting married this year. Angie warns he’s going to be in more boxes so I thought I’d note what I’ve learnt from my slightly hungover listen.

Edit - he also casually just dropped some childhood trauma in and CSA with no warning
Ah, you missed all the joy of them discussing his trauma, SH & everything in-between at around 3/4AM. 😂

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Charlie admitting he messaged Mylan to let him know he has a beach house if he ever wants a break...

The Kid Mero Showtime GIF by Desus & Mero

Feb 29, 2024
So Charlie had a picture up of his sister in the box, he doesn't show his face. Then offers Milian to his home for a break as he's got a sea view. Angie in the next few weeks will throw all this back in his face (if she remembers the convo)