Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I presume it was sent to the address that is on Companies House.
Not buying it, it's more than likely a story line. Angie doesn't have the facilities to type or print anything off never mind go to the post office. The fact it was dated the 20th and he got it the 21st is sus too. Did she send it via Amazon prime?

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Not buying it, it's more than likely a story line. Angie doesn't have the facilities to type or print anything off never mind go to the post office. The fact it was dated the 20th and he got it the 21st is sus too. Did she send it via Amazon prime?
Nah, I think it's suss. I am, however, appreciating the script mix up this time around. New material, at least.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere

Happy Text GIF by Pixel Parade App

!!!

Please be cautious around Angela's live today. She's just been repeating "you think this is attention seeking? I'll show you fing attention seeking, yeah?".

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Where are these so-called friends of hers? The ones who claim they do call her out, they do look out for her best interests, they do give a s about her. Where the do are they? Why isn't her phone ringing? Why isn't anyone in the box?
This is what they want, the love seeing this train wreck. Hayley and zihanna are the worst for it, Angie could be in the box having a laugh and then they’ll jump in ‘oh and have you seen what …. Has said about you, I’ve sent you a WhatsApp, omg ang remember that thing Alex said about you on 12/6/22 at 11.34am’

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
So is the self harm that needed police and ambulance? The mocking is disgraceful

Edit Hope this doesn’t cause any upset to anyone as that isn’t my intention, the woman literally makes my blood f***ing boil
I posted the same yesterday. I bet the ambo & police are fing raging when they come out to deal with a drunk, abusive, oversized toddler having a tantrum when there's real people out there, genuinely suffering, and would be so fing grateful for their help.

(Removed the image in my reply to you just so it doesn't keep showing for others.)

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
This is what they want, the love seeing this train wreck. Hayley and zihanna are the worst for it, Angie could be in the box having a laugh and then they’ll jump in ‘oh and have you seen what …. Has said about you, I’ve sent you a WhatsApp, omg ang remember that thing Alex said about you on 12/6/22 at 11.34am’
And this is why they will continue to be referred to as enablers. She has surrounded herself with bastards devoid of any slither of morals & this is what we get. There is absolutely zero excuse for her to be in this state. No-one spoke on her, no-one mocked her, no-one even dared to tell her "no". This is her desperate to regain the attention she feels Pearl stole from her by crying in Mushroom's box yesterday morning. And, of course, she's now competing with Pineapple's saga, again, but fed up her way of being a main character in it.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
So is the self harm that needed police and ambulance? The mocking is disgraceful

Edit Hope this doesn’t cause any upset to anyone as that isn’t my intention, the woman literally makes my blood f***ing boil
Shes unbelievable. Its literally a little scab that she picks for attention. She loves to trigger people that actually do SH and can't help it. She's a horrible nasty ugly hearted attention seeking triggering old hag.