Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Angie does self harm though. Does she do it everytime? No. But she is known to make small wounds and smear the blood. She doesn't need to have obvious scars.
I understand with SH there doesn't have to be scars etc I just feel with SH it's an impulse, a illness. I have the whole adhd picking and absolutely destroy myself when stressed to the point I cant wear even tshirts, but with Angie I believe there's no impulse, no relief and it's just for attention. I just cant take her seriously. And it really pisses me off that she triggers the genuine sufferers of SH. But I do understand everyone's sh is different and it's shouldn't be compared.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
It's such a delicate topic. She's an absolute t who weaponises & exaggerates it, but that doesn't mean she doesn't do anything. Will forgive want to politely smash a brick in her face for it, though. 😂
Same, but I can see it for what it is. It's something I have suffered with and will not speak about publicly because in my experience it's such a competitive issue. If people keep telling her the scratches aren't valid enough it'll only encourage her to do it worse. Even though I do often joke about tomato sauce time it comes from a place of dark humour and not at all making a mockery of others.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Same, but I can see it for what it is. It's something I have suffered with and will not speak about publicly because in my experience it's such a competitive issue. If people keep telling her the scratches aren't valid enough it'll only encourage her to do it worse. Even though I do often joke about tomato sauce time it comes from a place of dark humour and not at all making a mockery of others.
That's a valid point about her attempting to do worse because of downplaying the scratches. Never thought of it like that.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
That's not micorblading, it's dermaplaning. Please tell me you didn't micorblade your face 😭
Wait... what's the thing with the blade!

Help Me Monday GIF by Foo Fighters