Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Angies gonna kick off later. Irish Kelly is in Pearl and they’re discussing Angies MH
Yeah, sadly it doesn't seem like she's going to be removed from her bedroom atm, but if she kicks off enough later then who knows...

Joking aside, 24 hours away from the app & her bedroom, even under stressful circumstances, would do her the world of good. She clearly cannot step away from tiktok, as evident again last night where she went off early but then was in Beautyoverdrama's (?) live, and then ranting at 3am because she couldn't sleep and then was raging over people having sympathy for Pearl and Alex.

Jul 29, 2024
england
Afternoon all, am working so not caught up but hope everyone’s ok. Am guessing the fs on TikTok are still being fs !
Roll on 8pm when I finish 💃🏼
Work Working GIF by Out of Office

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
Yeah, sadly it doesn't seem like she's going to be removed from her bedroom atm, but if she kicks off enough later then who knows...

Joking aside, 24 hours away from the app & her bedroom, even under stressful circumstances, would do her the world of good. She clearly cannot step away from tiktok, as evident again last night where she went off early but then was in Beautyoverdrama's (?) live, and then ranting at 3am because she couldn't sleep and then was raging over people having sympathy for Pearl and Alex.
TikTok is everything to her, most other people come off have a life, family etc. she needs the real world ASAP

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
What’s happened please?
Angela fell asleep on live, live went off, significant time later Angela pops on live but there's very serious professional voices asking her D.O.B. and telling her off for being live. Seems someone called the paramedics or crisis team on her and she was assigned the ones who take no s from drunk, oversized toddlers.

What makes me laugh these lives they run on her they all claim to be triggered by her behaviour but happy sat discussing it for hours. None of us can really decide what she does and doesn't have apart from attention seeking t syndrome which is obvious. The woman is addicted to social media she's admitted time and time again she knows how to get the views and gifts but so do these lot by sat discussing it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Mar 21, 2024
devon
Same, but I can see it for what it is. It's something I have suffered with and will not speak about publicly because in my experience it's such a competitive issue. If people keep telling her the scratches aren't valid enough it'll only encourage her to do it worse. Even though I do often joke about tomato sauce time it comes from a place of dark humour and not at all making a mockery of others.
I’m so sorry if I have caused any upset or hurt towards yourself or anyone with my comments,
I fully understand self harming etc, my despair and anger come from a personal place, I’m not doubting she needs professional help, and totally understand what you have said above about the scratches not being validated, I just wish she would stop using this as a weapon for attention and to make others feel guilty (just my opinion) once again I apologise if I have caused any upset and I will be more thoughtful from now on

Medusa

I have to agree with you. I am a recovering addict and I’ve been clean for many years. I was born addicted to heroin cos my mum was an active user and my drug addiction started at the age of 13 with cannabis and I went onto class As. I’ve also been sober for the last 3 years, I was a functioning addict went thru school, university and held down good jobs. So I totally agree that we’re not all a drain on society
Ngl, her comment has got my back up. but it's not the first time she's done it, I pulled her a couple of weeks ago when she made a comment about another sensitive subject.
I've mentioned on here several times that I'm no stranger to addiction yet she quoted my post, so I'm not sure if she's deliberately trying to piss me off.
I've been clean for 9 years, however I was surrounded with brilliant friends and an absolutly amazing husband, it wasn't easy and I had to hit rock bottom before I accepted any help from anyone, even during my addiction I worked more hours than most, I hid my addiction well and it shocked my nearest and dearest.

I just find some people can be negative judgemental fers who thinks they're perfect and it'll never happen to them.

Well done for kicking your addiction, and just incase you haven't heard these words for a while, "I'm proud of you" 🤎