Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
She’ll download her live later and save the part where they said she had sh on the back of her hand. And she’ll play it over and over as “evidence” 😭
So It Begins Helms Deep GIF by Giphy QA

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Tired Good Morning GIF by Max

This has been me all day I woke up drunk as angie proceeded to vomit 🤢

(In the toilet I vomited lol not my bed)

You know when you end up out on a random night with your friend, it was one of those let's do dinner and ended with us crawling home at 2am 🤣🤣

Just waiting on Chinese and some irn bru

What has been happening I don't have the energy to read 😕

Feb 29, 2024
Just my opinion post 👀👀😂

When I hear parents say they don’t let their 14 year old use TikTok because of Angie while sitting in a box talking about Angie. Sweetie maybe you shouldn’t be on TikTok either. You’re algorithm shows what you search for. One of my pages is just a cowboys and cooking videos 👀😂
I have diggers on mine 🤣 I send them to my daughter for my grandson. I get a lot of those free runners 🙄 that run and jump from building, scares me to death and I end up feeling sorry for their mommas

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I’m so sorry if I have caused any upset or hurt towards yourself or anyone with my comments,
I fully understand self harming etc, my despair and anger come from a personal place, I’m not doubting she needs professional help, and totally understand what you have said above about the scratches not being validated, I just wish she would stop using this as a weapon for attention and to make others feel guilty (just my opinion) once again I apologise if I have caused any upset and I will be more thoughtful from now on
Oh no you haven't I just didn't say much about the topic and stayed off. Also life! But don't worry, sometimes people do love the topics of that I'm talking about. Say whatever you like ❤️

Jun 8, 2024
uk
Angie “does this look like it’s for entertainment purposes” well yes it does! You hit the live button as soon as the services were there 🤦🏻‍♀️she puts her life on tiktok 24/7 so people will be entertained and people will judge. Thing is with Angie she will sit and talk about people all day long 24/7 but can’t handle people talking about her

Feb 29, 2024
Tired Good Morning GIF by Max

This has been me all day I woke up drunk as angie proceeded to vomit 🤢

(In the toilet I vomited lol not my bed)

You know when you end up out on a random night with your friend, it was one of those let's do dinner and ended with us crawling home at 2am 🤣🤣

Just waiting on Chinese and some irn bru

What has been happening I don't have the energy to read 😕
I used to think the best part of a drunken night was the walk home, loving life and the world 🤣🤣

Oh do off to the t in pearls box mental health services are rubbish yet you answered no to every question they asked you so why the do would they help you 🤦🏻‍♀️. Mental health services are stretched to do just like any other services within the nhs fing hate people like this. No one's story is the same you can't fing compare

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Angie “does this look like it’s for entertainment purposes” well yes it does! You hit the live button as soon as the services were there 🤦🏻‍♀️she puts her life on tiktok 24/7 so people will be entertained and people will judge. Thing is with Angie she will sit and talk about people all day long 24/7 but can’t handle people talking about her
Is it not entertainment when she’s got people on cam 2 who’s going through whatever

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Wait have the ambulances 🚑 been today

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Oh do off to the t in pearls box mental health services are rubbish yet you answered no to every question they asked you so why the do would they help you 🤦🏻‍♀️. Mental health services are stretched to do just like any other services within the nhs fing hate people like this. No one's story is the same you can't fing compare
You took the words out of my mouth. We’re they supposed to bring in the secret psychic mind readers. Like do you hear what you’re saying?
Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN