Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Wow people telling Angie to do it after Angie said if she done something tonight it would be Pearl’s fault and she’ll get arrested
We Tv Thats Gross GIF by Braxton Family Values

You took the words out of my mouth. We’re they supposed to bring in the secret psychic mind readers. Like do you hear what you’re saying?
Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN
Honestly she's sat comparing how she called an ambulance and they didn't have one available so they told her to make her own way there so she does that and then answers no to everything, whines about it so they offer to section for 24 hours and she refuses as it's not good enough. Like are you fing for real.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Angie “does this look like it’s for entertainment purposes” well yes it does! You hit the live button as soon as the services were there 🤦🏻‍♀️she puts her life on tiktok 24/7 so people will be entertained and people will judge. Thing is with Angie she will sit and talk about people all day long 24/7 but can’t handle people talking about her
Ice T React GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Omg as if Hayley has just told her to actually go to the police! It’s tit for tat, they will tell her to get her arse off the Internet 😡 they will do do all about it
This is how you know Hayley hasn't been around a long time the police will tell Angie to come off social media 'job' or not

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Ugh, she's fing me off with the "I'm at my lowest, I couldn't feel any worse, *insert triggering baiting language*". YOU WERE fING LIVE DURING YOUR ENTIRE CRISIS TEAM ASSESSMENT, essentially. Everyone saw you laughing, saw you mocking it, saw you loving the views. Only when she sees that Pearl has people she doesn't like on, discussing her, with decent views it's "oh woe, oh woe, OH WOEEEE". do off. fing t. Piss the do off. Off. You. do. do. You. Off. t.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Ngl, her comment has got my back up. but it's not the first time she's done it, I pulled her a couple of weeks ago when she made a comment about another sensitive subject.
I've mentioned on here several times that I'm no stranger to addiction yet she quoted my post, so I'm not sure if she's deliberately trying to piss me off.
I've been clean for 9 years, however I was surrounded with brilliant friends and an absolutly amazing husband, it wasn't easy and I had to hit rock bottom before I accepted any help from anyone, even during my addiction I worked more hours than most, I hid my addiction well and it shocked my nearest and dearest.

I just find some people can be negative judgemental fers who thinks they're perfect and it'll never happen to them.

Well done for kicking your addiction, and just incase you haven't heard these words for a while, "I'm proud of you" 🤎
Icl I’d be the same if I was you in the situation.
I also think in this day and age people should be more aware that things like addiction don’t only affect people of a certain class or background.
I proud of you too, it takes a strong will to smash thru it 🤎🤎🤎

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Angie and Co are giving out that Pearl and Co didn't even give her a few days before speaking about today on live.

Didn't she have to be told to stop cam 2ing sobriety Jack when he literally just SH.
Yes! I knew I wanted to add something to my last post, but got distracted.

EX-fING-ACTLY.
She's a t.
t

t​

t​

t​