Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Oh god I feel like an attention hore people are going to regret wanting to read back in here, now I'm scared I can't do anything tonight as little dude in bed and boyfriend works nights, but I promise to do my absolute best tomorrow on getting seen somewhere. Thankyou all for your advice ect šŸ„°
Go to A&E

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
There's no need for you stop giving your opinion on mental health or any other subject for that matter, I have nothing against you other than the twice you've quoted my post and you've come across as insensitive, so when you did it the second time i automatically thought you were trying to get a rise out of me, it probably didn't help because both topics were very close to home so my responses have been based on my own experience and I've acted out of emotions.

Theres no need to apologise, If I'd known you were autistic then I would have understood you and your opinions a little more than i have, so I apologise because I honestly didn't know you were autistic, now that I do I'll see your view's about certain subjects differently, thank you for explaining things, because you didn't have to, there's no hard feelings from my side.
Thank you, I'd hate to think I'd riled you up, I'm a blunt I know ,my own struggles get me angry as iv never had any help and soldiered through life, when I see people taking pills that hinder their ability to function it just makes me mad, I get that she has issues, trauma ect but most of us do, I'm not great with words hope iv not pist you off again,il try be more sensitive in future x

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
So earlier Alex played Tyrones beautiful video welcoming his daughter and he actually turns around and says (not verbatim) "oh P.diddy did a version of this song that he used in this video, isn't it good he didn't use that because this app would go crazy"

Alex l!! EVEN if Tyrone used the p.diddy version of the song NOT ONE person would say a thing because unlike you Tyrone isn't a fing creepy pervert and the fact you said that on a video of HIS BABY speaks volumes. Not to mention the very next video he played was about someone being disgusting with a cucumber.

How cant they see how weird and disgusting this man is.

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
I suspect the fact the paramedics told Angie if she doesn't engage with these services or answer the phone the will be sent back out to her house and if she doesn't answer they need the police to use force or something to that affect. Angies worst fear is being detained. She freaks out when it's suggested.
It was so great to see paramedics with more balls ,who actually put her In her place, instead of molly coddling her....at last she's had a taste of reality, hope they send them ones next time

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
So earlier Alex played Tyrones beautiful video welcoming his daughter and he actually turns around and says (not verbatim) "oh P.diddy did a version of this song that he used in this video, isn't it good he didn't use that because this app would go crazy"

Alex l!! EVEN if Tyrone used the p.diddy version of the song NOT ONE person would say a thing because unlike you Tyrone isn't a fing creepy pervert and the fact you said that on a video of HIS BABY speaks volumes. Not to mention the very next video he played was about someone being disgusting with a cucumber.

How cant they see how weird and disgusting this man is.
I saw that video and that didnā€™t even enter my mind šŸ˜¬ wtf is wrong with that man

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
I canā€™t wait to hear what the doctors have said to her, what little story she comes up with this time, remember last time,
ā€˜The doctor told me it was Pearl and Alexā€™s fault yeah, I told you. ALEXA PLAY THE 80s. So listen yeah the doctor said anything I say is a reaction so Iā€™m allowed yeah, the doctor watches my lives and said Iā€™m right yeahā€™

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
ā€˜The doctor told me it was Pearl and Alexā€™s fault yeah, I told you. ALEXA PLAY THE 80s. So listen yeah the doctor said anything I say is a reaction so Iā€™m allowed yeah, the doctor watches my lives and said Iā€™m right yeahā€™

ā€˜The doctor has been watching my livesā€™ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
So sheā€™s gone to the doctors and has gone live
cm punk wwe GIF