Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I love that everyone is all "ugh, cc are mean, vile trolls who don't give a do about anyone. They're just bullies who would bully their mother for her last spring roll." And in the last 24 hours we've peered pressured someone to pursue medical care they desperately need AND came together to help a baby hedgehog AND defended our squishiest marshmallow against a demonic fart attack.

Suck It Season 6 GIF by Superstore

end yes GIF

in your face boom GIF by Omaze
CC are THE sanest people on the internet, can honestly say I have clicked with the majority of you all and I am a loner through choice.
Asl Ifc GIF by Film Independent Spirit Awards

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Beauty's going live tonight to respond to today's press conference,to provide a response to all points made and show photos.
I feel like this drama is dead now. If people still believe 🍍 after everything that's been shown, nothing will change their mind.
Ngl, I'll probably have a watch if nothing else is going on, just for something to have on in the background. It may even surprise me with some beef like last time. 🤣

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere

Medusa

At least you can just feed the local hedgehogs for a bit, if you can be arsed. 😁🤣
👀 I'll use the tuna for the stray cat thats lurking about, dog food for the hedgehogs, and whiskas for the foxes.
Watch I'll wake up to a garden full of dead animals. The cat will kill the hedgehogs and the fox will kill the cat, and I'll be a heartbroken mess.

Jun 8, 2024
uk