Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

I’m going out on Friday so I’m going to start a live on my cc account, be an absolute t, offend every single race, religion, disability etc. But I will be under the influence of alcohol and suffer with my mental health so that’s okay then?
You'll also make an absolute killing so that's your night paid for win win

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Jimmy Fallon Hello GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Bump chain.

Bump Hump GIF by Love Island Australia

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
It's the weirdest s ever he has gained a new obsession over this p diddy stuff but then I remember that Alex surfs the dark web I don't care whether anyone says it's not bad or not he's peado obsession and references are inline with him being a total wrong un himself
I keep saying it and I'll continue to say it, Brigham is a dirty noncey preditor.

TheDramaAudit

Sep 13, 2024
London
I always thought he was a gobshite ever since i first came across him. He used to go live and say he didn't believe in gifting as it was manipulation and then live streamed himself going to the mental health facility CLA was in and try and look through windows.
Another example as to why I don't watch or like him after the CLA bullshit, but I also don't find him humorous. Nothing he says makes me go "haha" I just think what a dick

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Can we just have some rules going here please that Beyoncé is NOT to be mentioned in any kind of negative way otherwise I shall declare war on you. Unknown user is on thin ice, it’s nearly defrosted

Me and my mum will not be speaking on Beyonce at this time

I expect you all to so the same she is queen bey until we have receipts proof timeliness proving otherwise

I appreciate your kindness during this difficult time