Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Another example as to why I don't watch or like him after the CLA bullshit, but I also don't find him humorous. Nothing he says makes me go "haha" I just think what a dick
Sick Jim Carrey GIF

Austin Powers Hello GIF

Angry South Park GIF

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
It's the weirdest s ever he has gained a new obsession over this p diddy stuff but then I remember that Alex surfs the dark web I don't care whether anyone says it's not bad or not he's peado obsession and references are inline with him being a total wrong un himself
No one can tell me otherwise 150 percent alex is a pred nonce

marcelmoses

Jun 2, 2024
London
To be honest there's hardly anyone who held lives about pervious racism on the app I'd want to hear from anyway. Your lives were conducting in a way where there was zero tolerance, other than that? The racists were forgiven and befriended.
I was called controlling and divisive for criticising the proximity that the racists were at, well now look… we have another one out on the loose and now it’s breaking news, not for long though, because tomorrow’s news will fade today’s news into obscurity. Racism on TikTok will NEVER go away and it’s a harsh reality I’ve learnt to accept as life withers away.

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
My poor 8 year old can’t even manage a full day at school because he is still in mainstream and jumped up fs like this think it’s okay to sit throwing a word like this around! Something which I fight so hard for him to never be called! I’m so fing angry

Take all the time you need. My grandson has Autism and ADHD, it’s really hard to see them struggling every day. We always tell him he has super powers, that he’s brave and strong.

Have you tried a worry monster? They are fab for them to write their worries down and zip away in monster to take worries away. We sneak any notes out, we know then what’s on his mind and can support him better.

People like ZDB, don’t understand the struggles these little people face, and use words like that so lightly, but remember, you’re the one that matters to your little superhero.

Take care xxx

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I was called controlling and divisive for criticising the proximity that the racists were at, well now look… we have another one out on the loose and now it’s breaking news, not for long though, but tomorrow’s news will fade today’s news into obscurity. Racism on TikTok will NEVER go away and it’s a harsh reality I’ve learnt to accept as life withers away.
I know, and I could see it was disheartening and disappointing to you. But don't change that zero tolerance attitude ❤️

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I was called controlling and divisive for criticising the proximity that the racists were at, well now look… we have another one out on the loose and now it’s breaking news, not for long though, because tomorrow’s news will fade today’s news into obscurity. Racism on TikTok will NEVER go away and it’s a harsh reality I’ve learnt to accept as life withers away.
Unfortunately that's the way of the world. Society continues to call out and then forget. That's why we all need to align ourselves with the ones who refuse to "forgive and forget"..