Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I was called controlling and divisive for criticising the proximity that the racists were at, well now look… we have another one out on the loose and now it’s breaking news, not for long though, because tomorrow’s news will fade today’s news into obscurity. Racism on TikTok will NEVER go away and it’s a harsh reality I’ve learnt to accept as life withers away.
Zac will be back, move on but he's going to be constantly tormented with this s. Trolls never die and the Internets forever
Pro Wrestling Sport GIF by ALL ELITE WRESTLING

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Zac I know you read here, if you do so before you tackle this monstrosity of a do up - may I offer some advice?

Own this - fully, wholly and responsibly. Hold yourself to the same standard you held others, when calling them out. You cannot sweep this under the carpet of a mental breakdown or relapse, it’s insulting to anyone with a touch of intelligence.

Please get support and seek help for what led to this breakdown/relapse but know that it’s an entirely separate issue to the offence and upset you’ve caused. Do not in any way use it as an excuse for your behaviour.

Be honest, be humble and listen to those who use their time, to educate off the back of this.

I’m really disappointed in you.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Zac I know you read here, if you do so before you tackle this monstrosity of a do up - may I offer some advice?

Own this - fully, wholly and responsibly. Hold yourself to the same standard you held others, when calling them out. You cannot sweep this under the carpet of a mental breakdown or relapse, it’s insulting to anyone with a touch of intelligence.

Please get support and seek help for what led to this breakdown/relapse but know that it’s an entirely separate issue to the offence and upset you’ve caused. Do not in any way use it as an excuse for your behaviour.

Be honest, be humble and listen to those who use their time, to educate off the back of this.

I’m really disappointed in you.
It would be great if he could own up to it but he took a half hour break inbetween and came back being vile again. It was two separate occasions where he had time to think and cook himself food, he came back and reminded people he didn't care and everyone was S words.

Oh and after he realised he had been caught saying the N word everyone was R words.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
It’s grim isn’t it, it’s also plain fing stupid and dangerous to be inviting strangers off the internet into your home 🤦🏼‍♀️ being live with 20k watching isn’t going to help if said stranger suddenly turned nasty in the moment 🙁
Not a chance would I invite someone to my house. I don’t invite my own family so a stranger has no chance

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
It would be great if he could own up to it but he took a half hour break inbetween and came back being vile again. It was two separate occasions where he had time to think and cook himself food, he came back and reminded people he didn't care and everyone was S words.

Oh and after he realised he had been caught saying the N word everyone was R words.
I honestly don’t know what on earth he’s thinking, it’s as though he’s on self destruct?!

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere

real and true GIF

Oct 24, 2023
I honestly don’t know what on earth he’s thinking, it’s as though he’s on self destruct?!
I don't think he's a good or nice person anyways hopefully more people can see that and revoke their support. When he tore Pearl apart for the monkey comments, he said that words like that aren't in his vocabulary at all and they are. They came out with ease.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I don't think he's a good or nice person anyways hopefully more people can see that and revoke their support. When he tore Pearl apart for the monkey comments, he said that words like that aren't in his vocabulary at all and they are. They came out with ease.
I remember that, I heard him say it too 🤦🏻‍♀️

Oct 24, 2023
I don't have the memory, but ZDB was a t over Alisha and that was enough of a "hey, I'm a twunt", so after tonight I fully hope he stubs his toe on a nightly, I hope his dogs have the worst toxic farts, I hope his oodies shrink and I hope he's suffering from random yet persistent sharts.
For me that was one of the worst things he's done. He didn't just discredit her, he discredited anyone who had been assaulted and didn't say right away or report it.