Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Welsh Jill is saying Sam Walker was arrested for money laundering 🤣🤣🤣

Shocked GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Lemme tell you why I’ve made the petition. No one else is doing s. Everybody that has something to say is sat in their cold living room, abusing their keyboard, using their phone as a light source. Racism is NOT entertainment. Homophobia is NOT entertainment. Transphobia is NOT entertainment. Ableism is NOT entertainment, etcetera etcetera. This is simply a start for something, you’ll never get anywhere if you don’t do anything and that’s why we’re in the same place we’ve been in since April. So when people are ready to help me find a solution, hit me up and let me know.
Amen To That Preach GIF by Shalita Grant

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
I have been laughing at some of the comments I Have read today. That someone would type this in the comments and say it WITH CHEST!

1. He said it to his black dog so its not racist.
2. It's just TikTok, not the real world.
3. They say it all the time! Why can't we?
4. Why are they so sensitive? It's just a word.
5. My favorite - If it doesn't apply let it fly. If you don't think your one it doesn't affect you.
6. Were you a slave? Then why are you offended?

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I’m genuinely sick of all of this today. The excuses, the people thinking they are high and mighty and the general stupidity of quite a lot of people. It’s been a blast but iv had enough for now. Peace out ✌🏼
This is so important, I had to step away all day. Do it luvs, protect your inner peace 🩵 sending cwtches Patty luv 🫂

abigail

May 27, 2024
Narnia ✨
I can't be the only one sick and tired of the app, give it a few weeks/month and it will be somebody else letting the mask slip. We're in 2024 and we shouldn't be explaining to fully grown fing adults what racism is and what affect it has on people.

I'm not black, I don't have a disability, I can't even begin to imagine how it makes those people feel daily but I'm fing sick and tired of people having to fight to have a voice because people can't be fing adults and act like it
I am mixed race, I have dealt with micro aggressions a lot.. a few weeks back I was walking the streets and it’s the first time someone has outright shouted the N word towards me… I thought I was hearing it wrong. I turned around and it was a child and his friends, they then stated “what are you going to do you N” and proceeded to laugh. I was more disappointed than mad.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Emz is doing the scared look that she does to the camera everytime he's near her on purpose.

I take it that man hasn't seen the video on FB of Emz shacking up with a man and accidently left her live on and everyone heard it. Then she claimed Grape and the man tried to kick her out and she fell dramatically on camera and lay on the ground staring at the camera like he hurt her. She's dangerous.