Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 21, 2024
devon
Don't go to sleep emz whatever you do
Sleepy Wes Craven GIF by filmeditor
I’m more worried for the man 🤣

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I didn't think he had a passport. One min he was in hospital and was very poorly. Then before you know he's in Dublin! All the love for his dog and to get back to her?! Why did he go Dublin if figting an illness
He was on the run got to Sierra Leone by helicopter and across water, he's addicted to social media hence why he's spent 18 years in jail

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
Emz is doing the scared look that she does to the camera everytime he's near her on purpose.

I take it that man hasn't seen the video on FB of Emz shacking up with a man and accidently left her live on and everyone heard it. Then she claimed Grape and the man tried to kick her out and she fell dramatically on camera and lay on the ground staring at the camera like he hurt her. She's dangerous.
I've got ss of her in that cupboard pretending she passed out

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Another product recommendation from me poppets 🩵

I purchased this yesterday, after seeing it recommended so many times online, during my research. I haven’t read it yet but it’s gone down even further in price (£14.99>£6.99) and so I wanted to let you know ☺️

IMG_8538.jpeg
The best bit advice about the menopause for me, came from Kristan Scotts character in flea bag.

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Emz is doing the scared look that she does to the camera everytime he's near her on purpose.

I take it that man hasn't seen the video on FB of Emz shacking up with a man and accidently left her live on and everyone heard it. Then she claimed Grape and the man tried to kick her out and she fell dramatically on camera and lay on the ground staring at the camera like he hurt her. She's dangerous.
Am in bed with snacks
friday spise i senga GIF by NRK P3