Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 21, 2024
devon
I thought people who cam2 other people's lives for hours are doing it because they're boring & cannot come up with their own content? Oh, what's that? It doesn't count when Angela is doing it? Silly me. How could I forget!
I thought people who cam2 other people's lives for hours are doing it because they're boring & cannot come up with their own content? Oh, what's that? It doesn't count when Angela is doing it? Silly me. How could I forget!

Andy Day Face Palm GIF by CBeebies HQ
hypocrisy,double standards I hear you say

@charlies oxygen I’m so proud of you for advocating for yourself and listening to our nagging 🫂 what a rotten fing diagnosis but you can finally take medication to treat it 😭 how have your pain levels been since taking the new meds luv?
I can't even explain almost instant relief talking ect triggers the pain so when I got home the pain was unreal I took everything I could and slept for around 3 hours woke up sore but I have taken some gabapentin and soon will take the 2nd med. I feel silly for not getting help sooner as self medicating has just been making me feel more unwell. Hopefully after 3 weeks she thinks the pain will go into remission and then I stay on a low dose, she will also decide then if I will be tested for MS I think that's scaring me the most. You've all been so supportive and lovely I can't even thank you all enough 🩵🩵

Mar 21, 2024
devon
I can't even explain almost instant relief talking ect triggers the pain so when I got home the pain was unreal I took everything I could and slept for around 3 hours woke up sore but I have taken some gabapentin and soon will take the 2nd med. I feel silly for not getting help sooner as self medicating has just been making me feel more unwell. Hopefully after 3 weeks she thinks the pain will go into remission and then I stay on a low dose, she will also decide then if I will be tested for MS I think that's scaring me the most. You've all been so supportive and lovely I can't even thank you all enough 🩵🩵
I’m so happy you went, it was heart warming to see everyone in here reach out to you, I hope you have a much better night sleep tonight 🥰