Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

I don't feel any sympathy towards zac whatsoever, he's one if the biggest manipulators on the app, he's an arrogant prick who thought he'd get away with being racist and an abelist.

My son was born disabled and I lived in fear of ignorant and cruel people (like Zac) calling him a 'Retard' or a 'Spastic', and this is why a little part of me is relieved he's not here, living in this cruel world where you have grown arsed adults throwing those words around so freely, and that kills me to say those words because no mother should ever have to think that way. - Cancel me now because I really don't give a do.

Zacs a horrible t, he thinks he's untouchable, he doesn't deserve any kind of sympathy, he's a racist and an abelist, so my sympathy will be going to the people who he has offended.

I refuse to listen to this bullshit about how something from his past has triggered him. - it's fing bollocks, he's been caught out. He's shown his true colours and he's now using every excuse he can think of - and the sad thing is, it looks like it's working.

do that, he'll NEVER get an ounce of sympathy from me, in fact he wants to pray i don't see him in the street.

I'm taking some time out from the app and posting here.

Take care guys- peace out ✌️🤎

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
I don't feel any sympathy towards zac whatsoever, he's one if the biggest manipulators on the app, he's an arrogant prick who thought he'd get away with being racist and an abelist.

My son was born disabled and I lived in fear of ignorant and cruel people (like Zac) calling him a 'Retard' or a 'Spastic', and this is why a little part of me is relieved he's not here, living in this cruel world where you have grown arsed adults throwing those words around so freely, and that kills me to say those words because no mother should ever have to think that way. - Cancel me now because I really don't give a do.

Zacs a horrible t, he thinks he's untouchable, he doesn't deserve any kind of sympathy, he's a racist and an abelist, so my sympathy will be going to the people who he has offended.

I refuse to listen to this bullshit about how something from his past has triggered him. - it's fing bollocks, he's been caught out. He's shown his true colours and he's now using every excuse he can think of - and the sad thing is, it looks like it's working.

do that, he'll NEVER get an ounce of sympathy from me, in fact he wants to pray i don't see him in the street.

🫂

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024

I Love You GIF by Sesame Street

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com

I’m so very sorry that all this took you to that headspace 💔 I understand your anger, you’re valid to feel how you do darling 🫂

🫂🤎

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead

The only regrets zdb will have today is the loss of earnings, like the rest of these creators, that's all they give a do about

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth

I am thinking the same tbh repetitive disgusting behaviours from fake phoney fers getting me wound up,I am going to start painting my room in a bit, protect ourselves first and foremost 🤎🤎

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle

Look after your on mh these fs on tt ain't worth it. Anyone watching his pity party yesterday would know he used every excuse known to man and this is why the likes of him still have people supporting him. They know which heart strings to pull.