Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I don't feel any sympathy towards zac whatsoever, he's one if the biggest manipulators on the app, he's an arrogant prick who thought he'd get away with being racist and an abelist.

My son was born disabled and I lived in fear of ignorant and cruel people (like Zac) calling him a 'Retard' or a 'Spastic', and this is why a little part of me is relieved he's not here, living in this cruel world where you have grown arsed adults throwing those words around so freely, and that kills me to say those words because no mother should ever have to think that way. - Cancel me now because I really don't give a do.

Zacs a horrible t, he thinks he's untouchable, he doesn't deserve any kind of sympathy, he's a racist and an abelist, so my sympathy will be going to the people who he has offended.

I refuse to listen to this bullshit about how something from his past has triggered him. - it's fing bollocks, he's been caught out. He's shown his true colours and he's now using every excuse he can think of - and the sad thing is, it looks like it's working.

do that, he'll NEVER get an ounce of sympathy from me, in fact he wants to pray i don't see him in the street.

I'm taking some time out from the app and posting here.

Take care guys- peace out ✌️🤎
Miss U GIF

Love & awkward hugs. 🫶

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Do you know what? I’ve just had another thought, it might be crazy, but hear me out, could this be one big conspiracy to get rid of Angie, Zac saying what he said and then screaming mental health as an excuse, knowing Angie would back him, One because she is racist and two cause she uses mental health as a weapon, and knowing she is close to being sectioned, any thoughts folks or am I spending to much time on tik tok?
That takes too much commitment/brain power. I reckon they're all just fs. 🤷‍♂️

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
I don't feel any sympathy towards zac whatsoever, he's one if the biggest manipulators on the app, he's an arrogant prick who thought he'd get away with being racist and an abelist.

My son was born disabled and I lived in fear of ignorant and cruel people (like Zac) calling him a 'Retard' or a 'Spastic', and this is why a little part of me is relieved he's not here, living in this cruel world where you have grown arsed adults throwing those words around so freely, and that kills me to say those words because no mother should ever have to think that way. - Cancel me now because I really don't give a do.

Zacs a horrible t, he thinks he's untouchable, he doesn't deserve any kind of sympathy, he's a racist and an abelist, so my sympathy will be going to the people who he has offended.

I refuse to listen to this bullshit about how something from his past has triggered him. - it's fing bollocks, he's been caught out. He's shown his true colours and he's now using every excuse he can think of - and the sad thing is, it looks like it's working.

do that, he'll NEVER get an ounce of sympathy from me, in fact he wants to pray i don't see him in the street.

Take care of yourself xx

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Hey guys, I'm nipping chemist, any advice that is good for flu symptoms. Obviously isn't full blown flu as I wouldn't be out of bed
Whiskey. Or rum. A lot.

In all honesty that is my recommendation when someone has a cold, as it's always managed to dry my sinuses up & though you have to get through the ordeal of starting the drink, afterwards it's so, so worth it. Has never actually worked for me with the flu, though, unfortunately.

Soothers, black Halls, lip balm to moisturise your nose, a new Squishmallow for moral support & easy snacks that have a long expiration date.

Jul 29, 2024
england

Sending hugs ❤️❤️❤️

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Hey guys, I'm nipping chemist, any advice that is good for flu symptoms. Obviously isn't full blown flu as I wouldn't be out of bed
Balm tissues, Vicks nose inhaler and Vicks rub for pillow and chest etc 🫂🩵

Oh and electrolytes 🤣 come onnnnnn, I love em 😅

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK

i need a hug GIF by The Village

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
In a little under 3 hours I'm finally signing the paperwork to change my official name to the one I've been using unofficially since I was 15.

Count Rugen The Princess Bride GIF by Disney+

& on Sunday I begin the last year of my 30's, which is absolutely terrifying because I don't want to receive any "life begins at 40" gifts next year. 😂 I'm taking advantage with "do off, it's my birthday week" that may or may not spill a little in October if I feel like it. 😂

Losing My Mind GIF

Drunk Christine Ebersole GIF by CBS

Drunk Season 2 GIF by IFC