Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
I don't feel any sympathy towards zac whatsoever, he's one if the biggest manipulators on the app, he's an arrogant prick who thought he'd get away with being racist and an abelist.

My son was born disabled and I lived in fear of ignorant and cruel people (like Zac) calling him a 'Retard' or a 'Spastic', and this is why a little part of me is relieved he's not here, living in this cruel world where you have grown arsed adults throwing those words around so freely, and that kills me to say those words because no mother should ever have to think that way. - Cancel me now because I really don't give a do.

Zacs a horrible t, he thinks he's untouchable, he doesn't deserve any kind of sympathy, he's a racist and an abelist, so my sympathy will be going to the people who he has offended.

I refuse to listen to this bullshit about how something from his past has triggered him. - it's fing bollocks, he's been caught out. He's shown his true colours and he's now using every excuse he can think of - and the sad thing is, it looks like it's working.

do that, he'll NEVER get an ounce of sympathy from me, in fact he wants to pray i don't see him in the street.

I'm taking some time out from the app and posting here.

Take care guys- peace out ✌️🤎
I’m so sorry for your loss and all that you’ve been through. Your thoughts and feeling are valid and you will not get cancelled because of them. Take care of yourself hun. You’ll be missed here x

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I've only just clicked onto tiktok, but why are so many people sat watching Zme & Kruger chilling in their post-coital, hungover states?

I Dont Think So No Way GIF by TLC Europe

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Watching Gracie she’s streaming emz as she’s sub only. The man is naked in bed and it’s giving me the major ick emz keeps covering him up as the duvet is slipping 😫
Apparently he had his ding-a-ling out last night, but the lights were off and (thank-do-fully) I was only listening, not watching.

Feb 29, 2024
I don't feel any sympathy towards zac whatsoever, he's one if the biggest manipulators on the app, he's an arrogant prick who thought he'd get away with being racist and an abelist.

My son was born disabled and I lived in fear of ignorant and cruel people (like Zac) calling him a 'Retard' or a 'Spastic', and this is why a little part of me is relieved he's not here, living in this cruel world where you have grown arsed adults throwing those words around so freely, and that kills me to say those words because no mother should ever have to think that way. - Cancel me now because I really don't give a do.

Zacs a horrible t, he thinks he's untouchable, he doesn't deserve any kind of sympathy, he's a racist and an abelist, so my sympathy will be going to the people who he has offended.

I refuse to listen to this bullshit about how something from his past has triggered him. - it's fing bollocks, he's been caught out. He's shown his true colours and he's now using every excuse he can think of - and the sad thing is, it looks like it's working.

do that, he'll NEVER get an ounce of sympathy from me, in fact he wants to pray i don't see him in the street.

Sending you so much love 💙💙

Mar 21, 2024
devon
Just sat here thinking and having a moment, after reading posts in here, listening to people on tik tok and to friends over last couple of weeks, how absolutely heartbreaking and soul destroying this app can be, the hurt, anger and upset it causes, and mainly by people who only care about themselves, their views and their bank balance, screaming mental health as their defence, what about everyone elses? sending hope and love to everyone, please never struggle in silence, always reach out 🥰🥰

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2024
devon
Do you know what? I’ve just had another thought, it might be crazy, but hear me out, could this be one big conspiracy to get rid of Angie, Zac saying what he said and then screaming mental health as an excuse, knowing Angie would back him, One because she is racist and two cause she uses mental health as a weapon, and knowing she is close to being sectioned, any thoughts folks or am I spending to much time on tik tok?

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum

Halloween Love GIF