Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

She really needs to shut the do up mentioning red red wine she's going through something you s t shut your mouth and it was proved it is not her!
There wasn't any proof it wasn't her, the other account that popped up was completely different with a different name. It also wasn't proved it was as nobody has saw the screen recording.

Think me and the other half are back on track even though itโ€™s a bit wobbly still so Iโ€™ve come back to chat s with you all again after bawling my eyes out yesterday. I noticed that Pearls live with Kelly, thereโ€™s not many watching and the numbers keep going down. Itโ€™s all bullshit. That Amanda woman is obsessed.

You Can Do It Good Luck GIF by Aurora Consulting: Business, Insurance, Financing Experts

There wasn't any proof it wasn't her, the other account that popped up was completely different with a different name. It also wasn't proved it was as nobody has saw the screen recording.
exactly. it was not proven nor disproven. do i believe it was her? no. but that means s, i know. ultimately the onus is upon the accuser to provide the evidence and they have failed to do so, so suck my dick, b. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Mar 21, 2024
devon
It is dry tonight but watching Angie pissed off that Kieran is taking over her live is actually very amusing.

Shall we take bets on how long it is tills she claims sheโ€™s coming off for an early night only to be back on in ten minutes
Iโ€™ll give it ten mins, sheโ€™s had her clout from him, try to turn him against cam2crew, sheโ€™s done now, and that bottle of wine is everlasting

She had changed her picture well before that comment was made, I thought someone messaged the account that had used her previous picture? Maybe I was out of it. I don't believe she'd mock that when she's a survivor herself, she admitted to trolling Kelly and how she trolled her.

She had changed her picture well before that comment was made, I thought someone messaged the account that had used her previous picture? Maybe I was out of it. I don't believe she'd mock that when she's a survivor herself, she admitted to trolling Kelly and how she trolled her.
It wasn't the same account the name was different. It was someone she had beef with previously completely different from the account in the screenshot. Separate issue. It only reappeared as we were discussing the subject in here.

Dont recall seeing any proof of an account admitting it. We couldn't prove it wasn't and they couldn't prove it was.