Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Pearls face 🤣🤣🤣

Brain trying to work out how she ends this s show.

Bored Wake Up GIF by Offline Granny!

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Did I miss the Onlytony exposure of that Donna Marie? It was such a big deal in the early hours this am , he got his 800 followers and showed us someone’s arse , That’s the last I saw of it ?

Side note , why was that a flex ?having a saved screenshot of someone’s ass on your phone?
I saw Angela say she couldn't be arsed to talk about it because she didn't know much, and I'm pretty sure someone in the box was like "does it even matter? Other people have done the same.", so I'm guessing it was another flaccid dick moment.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Sounds like the story Kelly just told in Pearl's live. The article is 2012 and it was a 25 woman arrested which would make her 37 now so not Kelly. HOWEVER a 45 year woman was also arrested but not charged and she would be 57 which would fit Kelly. I wonder is she using the 25 year olds story and was just an accomplice 🤔

Edit: DONT LISTEN TO ME KELLY IS NOT 57 🤣🤣🤣 SHES ONLY 50

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240927_195631_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240927_195631_Chrome.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Sounds like the story Kelly just told in Pearl's live. The article is 2012 and it was a 25 woman arrested which would make her 37 now so not Kelly. HOWEVER a 45 year woman was also arrested but not charged and she would be 57 which would fit Kelly. I wonder is she using the 25 year old story and was just an accomplice 🤔
Is Kelly 57 😭😭

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Sounds like the story Kelly just told in Pearl's live. The article is 2012 and it was a 25 woman arrested which would make her 37 now so not Kelly. HOWEVER a 45 year woman was also arrested but not charged and she would be 57 which would fit Kelly. I wonder is she using the 25 year old story and was just an accomplice 🤔
I think she's only recently, as in last year or the year before turned 50, however when you don't know who someone is they can claim to be any age. Her whole story is a bit too fantastic with the details like decking Maxine Carr and someone else, I've forgotten who. I just get sick of her "I've a criminal mind" story. b, you think Alexa is supposed to learn how to predict your thoughts and moods, you ain't got a mind of any kind.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I think she's only recently, as in last year or the year before turned 50, however when you don't know who someone is they can claim to be any age. Her whole story is a bit too fantastic with the details like decking Maxine Carr and someone else, I've forgotten who. I just get sick of her "I've a criminal mind" story. b, you think Alexa is supposed to learn how to predict your thoughts and moods, you ain't got a mind of any kind.
I was waaay off with the age 🤣🤣🤣

On a serious note when you google man in a coma after hammer attack UK that's the only article that shows up surely if Kelly did that to another man there would be some sort of article. She's stolen that story.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I was waaay off with the age 🤣🤣🤣

On a serious note when you google man in a coma after hammer attack UK that's the only article that shows up surely if Kelly did that to another man there would be some sort of article. She's stolen that story.
There's been an article shown before with details that are similar to what Oirish claims, but obviously not her. I don't know if it is relevant but "scissor sisters" is popping into my head. I'll see if I can find it.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
There's been an article shown before with details that are similar to what Oirish claims, but obviously not her. I don't know if it is relevant but "scissor sisters" is popping into my head. I'll see if I can find it.
That happened in Ireland, a gruesome story😱😱😱 but they didn't use a hammer I'm sure. Kelly's would of happened in the UK if she was imprisoned there. I think she stole the UK hammer story 🥲

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
That happened in Ireland, a gruesome story😱😱😱 but they didn't use a hammer I'm sure. Kelly's would of happened in the UK if she was imprisoned there. I think she stole the UK hammer story 🥲
Yes. Right. She went to jail in Ireland but it wasn't until she was put in a UK jail that she saw a "proper" jail. I can't remember the prison she said now.