Hate You Middle Finger GIF
Office Fuck Off GIF
Fuck Off Louis Mustillo GIF by AMC Networks
Fuck Off Rhea Seehorn GIF by AMC Networks
Eff You Fox Tv GIF by Filthy Rich
I'm going nowhere you bunch of fs

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Yes. Right. She went to jail in Ireland but it wasn't until she was put in a UK jail that she saw a "proper" jail. I can't remember the prison she said now.
Oh I never knew (or can't remember) this! Why would she be transferred if it was in relation to a crime in Ireland, i think shes telling porky pies. Unless she did time in Ireland for petty crimes and the hammer thing was UK.

Mrs f

Mar 9, 2024
Not all, to be honest I couldn't care less who you are, sowwy. I'm not too bothered who any of you are. If you turn out to be a s person then so be it, it's nothing to me but entertaining.

I like who I like in here, please don't turn out to be s people. As for tiktok, they are all fs.

As for the supporting plm claim, that's old and boring now, do better.

Bored Disinterest GIF
100% just these idiots think I'm someone else let fyi im not freeda but em carry on it just makes me howl I obviously live rent free in there heads x

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Oh I never knew (or can't remember) this! Why would she be transferred if it was in relation to a crime in Ireland, i think shes telling porky pies. Unless she did time in Ireland for petty crimes and the hammer thing was UK.
She said the UK time is the one that made her go on the straight & narrow. So I'm sure you're right about her serving the 6 years in England.

Where are the people with the memory? It's kinda rude that they're leaving it to us.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I’d rather take gabapentin than pregablin,like you, if I missed just 1 dose I’d start withdrawal symptoms, I weaned myself off them after that happened to me

I've always had a big fear of being `hooked` on medication, that's sometimes felt (to me) that others might have thought `This guys looking down on addiction` which isn't the case, I've seen people struggle, I've known people to be on stuff for years and even after coming off of them safely still have bad side effects. I didn't want to rely on medication , I was rather hoping I'd just plod on but gave in because my body is fed and I need help to be comfortable again