Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

justwatching

Jul 15, 2024
united kingdom
The part I can’t understand is, if this genuinely happened (which I do believe could have) why has she even mentioned that her daughter did it etc? Like why even mention the £200? She could have just sent the £200 like planned 🤷‍♀️
Yeah I agree with this, you would just replace it which would avoid all of this.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Why is Rebecca the speed dating woman in Angie's live shouting?
I'm guessing you know now, but Rebecca C was being accused of stealing £200 from a fundraiser she's doing (I don't know what for). Rebecca C says her daughter used her phone this morning & gifted people without her knowledge (she hadn't withdrawn the fundraising money). Billy Toad is putting her on blast. Rebecca C says she's going to replace the £200 her daughter spent by writing a cheque tomorrow. Angela has decided she is going to transfer Rebecca C the £200 so that Rebecca C isn't out of pocket.

It all seems very dramatic and slightly OTT considering the woman hasn't been given any opportunity to fix it. A lot of people wouldn't be able to immediately replace £200, either, and would need more than a day to raise the funds. 🤷‍♂️