Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Court Assassin on live asking people to donate to her PayPal to help pay her £1000 court fine 🤯

Head Spinning GIF by Big Brother
She is a self-proclaimed assassin. She needs to go assisnate that s. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Going to use Billy as my inspirational mascot and muse.

Billy is a genetically spliced conglomeration of many different animals, created by Barry Barris. He has a tan lion's head with an orange mane, a human left eye, and a protruding green frog eye with yellow a sclera, a pig snout, a giant yellow chicken beak with sharp, jagged white alligator teeth and a red wattle underneath, two brown lop ears which could either be from a dog or a rabbit, and two gray goat horns, that when polished clean, turn out to actually be penises. His body is a zebra's torso with pink nipples, a giant red lobster claw for his right arm, a green alien arm with three clawed digits for his left arm, and large blue and purple bird wings on his back. His lower body is a brown furry crotch, belonging to an unknown animal, which has a skunk tail, a reaper demon anus, an eagle talon for his right leg, and an elephant leg with a vagina on the bottom for his left leg. Additionally, Billy has several hidden genitals all over his body, including at least four penises, three vaginas, and a cloaca (not counting the ones previously mentioned). He also has a giant whale vagina hidden under the fur on his back. 1000025290.png
we should all use him as our profile pics on TikTok temporarily when we have a name, some kind of TikTok wrongun assassin 😁

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I'll take the belly button if it's available. I get all you fingers poking me for my fluff ....
Awww, it's my baby list. We're a big creature now! 😂

@charlies oxygen - right side of head. 👨‍🦲
@Witchy_woowoo - brain. 🧠
@Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 - left eye. 👁️
@⦅M⦆⦅E⦆⦅L⦆⦅A⦆ - ears. 👂
@PepperBell - snout. 🐽
@MMM - upper lip. 👄
@Patty B - teeth. 🦷
@what was that you said - chin. 🤔

@Awesome alligator 🐊 - b⊚⊚bies. 🍈🍈
@HairyPoppins - right nipple. ⊚
@Delainey_cc - left nipple. ⊚