@Honey Badger Dont Care - bollocks. 🍒
@freddieMercurysCat - left butt cheek. 🌗
@EuEgEnE - arse. 🍑
@The Narrative - arse hole. 🍩

@Nolan 🎵 - legs. 🦵
@HereForTea - achilles heel. 🦶
@Birdie - little toe on left foot. 🤏
Can I take an ear

Also if all of CC are 1 person all tiktokers can either choose from being paul breach or flangie

Feb 29, 2024
She's a lying cow she says in one vn she is taking the car back and in another she says they are currently taking the car from her house hmm which is it Rebecca. She also just said she earns a little too much knew that was coming it's not means tested 🤥
My next door neighbour had a mobility car and when she decided not to drive anymore they came and picked it up. They took photos of the car (as lots of bumps 🙄) before driving away.

Feb 29, 2024
I'm a single mum and have to pay rent 😭😭😭 blaa blaa blaa
I did two jobs as a single mum and I never had a car (obviously it would be fing dangerous 🤣🤣) but to blame that you have dyslexia is madness! I had a job as a receptionist and half the time I can't even pronounce words never mind spell them 🤣 my work colleagues thought it was fantastic 🤣🤣

Feb 29, 2024
So sounds like they pick it up then?
100% these places are not always local to where you live. They came out every year to do checks on car. She had a few problems with it and they always picked up sorted it and drop it off. You can't expect someone on full PIP to drop a car off and get back on their own.

She said she had her sons benefits stopped
She would still receive child benefit and child tax credits she's claiming the disability has been stopped that's why the car is supposedly being taken. I just honestly don't get why they'd take something she needs for that child when there would be medical evidence to suggest not only the car but the money is what they are entitled too.

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
She looks genuinely ill though. I haven't seen much but saw her hospital videos. Am I missing something with her?
Yes it’s all self inflicted. I found her on Reddit, there’s a whole load of people like her. It’s sad as they’re mentally ill and are risking their lives with the abuse they do to their own bodies. One woman has a feeding tube in her stomach but has an only fans for people who have medical fetishes! She always wears very little on her videos and shakes her ass a lot