Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 21, 2024
devon
So many people have been reported to the benefits on tiktok yet on Rebecca's car gets taken away. Angie's still sat lapping up benefits as are many others
The s she is spouting now, about how she has got pip, she’s blatantly saying she has lied and exaggerated, for the love of god why fiddy talking discussing things with her, if she honestly had mh to the degree she says she has, she wouldn’t be saying half the things she is, the woman has no idea

Feb 29, 2024
O are these people genuine or not, I’m confused as I’ve not seen anything
Same here, unfortunately I am so uneasy about GFM for funerals. I followed someone on FB who sadly died. A woman done a GFM spent the money and the poor chaps ashes was on the shelf at the directors for a year 🥺 she even kept his dog so we all trusted her. It devastated followers knowing he was on a shelf when paid for everything

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Ok I’m completelay lost, so this Danny guy lost his sister recently and Rebecca for some reason dec to fundraiser for her funeral and now they’re fell out? Why?
Confused Joe Biden GIF by CBS News

Feb 29, 2024
The s she is spouting now, about how she has got pip, she’s blatantly saying she has lied and exaggerated, for the love of god why fiddy talking discussing things with her, if she honestly had mh to the degree she says she has, she wouldn’t be saying half the things she is, the woman has no idea
What she said she lied to get full PIP?

Mar 21, 2024
devon
Same here, unfortunately I am so uneasy about GFM for funerals. I followed someone on FB who sadly died. A woman done a GFM spent the money and the poor chaps ashes was on the shelf at the directors for a year 🥺 she even kept his dog so we all trusted her. It devastated followers knowing he was on a shelf when paid for everything
I don’t trust them either, a go fund me was set up for a family member of mine for the funeral and it never got given to them

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
She's a lying cow she says in one vn she is taking the car back and in another she says they are currently taking the car from her house hmm which is it Rebecca. She also just said she earns a little too much knew that was coming it's not means tested 🤥
Tik tok seems to bring out the greed in certain individuals, no matter what they get it's never enough

Makes you so mad doesn't like why exaggerate because things will always come back and bite you in the ass, but I'm sure she has openly said all this before about how she lied to get the benefits she was on. Fiddyworld is in such a vulnerable place by the sounds of it and Angie doesn't have any empathy to even understand what he's going through.

I remember coming across this story on tiktok mad stuff

Mar 21, 2024
devon
Makes you so mad doesn't like why exaggerate because things will always come back and bite you in the ass, but I'm sure she has openly said all this before about how she lied to get the benefits she was on. Fiddyworld is in such a vulnerable place by the sounds of it and Angie doesn't have any empathy to even understand what he's going through.
She has no empathy or understanding what soever, giving out false information, he’s saying his mental health team/worker has said he is gonna help him with pip, yet she replies with no go for uc as pip is to tough to go for, he has been through a real traumatic time and clearly suffering and she’s sat there moaning about a lightbulb, and all will be good as long as you set a goal for next and save money

Feb 29, 2024
I don’t trust them either, a go fund me was set up for a family member of mine for the funeral and it never got given to them
I don't known why people just don't pay straight to the directors
So she's not very trust worthy!! It's bloody hard getting PIP you have to have proof. Plus if you have MH or anxiety you just wouldn't lie. It would make me so ill with the worry if found out I lied.
I used to do petty cash at work and some money went missing. Our boss said has anyone borrowed any money from petty cash. I went bright red 🤣🤣🤣 and it wasn't even me 🤣🤣