Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Don’t know who’s dumber her or him. Why would she have him back and why the do would he go back
IMG_8137.png
Delulu lost that battle and had to change her name to Robert's wife. Emz got jealous after slating him all day and called him. He professed that he is in love with her and she invited him back as long as he doesn't go into Delulu's boxes.

Good Bones Mina GIF by HGTV

I swear these people never think what they are doing and their lies, a lot of viewers are not think or stupid and have been through a lot of these issues themselves, they think they can pull the wool over your eyes, the truth will always come out in the end, her story doesn’t seem to be right at all
The lies are just rolling now she's trying to say Danny has taken his sister's funeral money and spent it on gambling then in the next breath she says I'm not saying it has been touch well der less than 2 minutes ago you literally said otherwise. She pretended to cry for all of 10 seconds saying she now has a car thanks to her followers and 6 months tax and car insurance also paid for by them but she's earnt about £1000 🤦🏻‍♀️

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Anyone just seen Rebecca C reading out Danny's message to her and it says "you can clearly see I'm struggling", and she took a moment, looked at the camera & said something like "of course, but could you see that I was struggling too?".

Olivia Benson GIF by Law & Order

Angry 90 Day Fiance GIF by TLC

Warning Watch Out GIF
I said the other day something was off with her

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
So, this guy lost his sister within the last week & Rebecca C thinks this is going to get people on her side?

Regardless of anything else, talking s about someone who has lost a sister within the last 7 days and comparing it to your Nan's funeral and losing your son's disability car is just ridiculous. You chose to do the fundraising despite knowing about your Nan's funeral, so that was your choice to put yourself forward for this. You chose to do all of it, all the extra funding of balloons and helium and raffle prizes, so suck it up. What the do are you doing? You need to give your head a wobble, Rebecca. This is not a good look.