Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I’m watching this! Lots of digs about Hayley comet. They said that Hayley controls that Miss Blue account!
Hayley is involved with Sheila?

Edit: I remember now and think this is in reference to Blue doxing that woman's address that was in a safe house.

Soraya Montenegro GIF

Last edited:
Does anybody know how to find out when ya tiktok account warning goes away? my main says “account warning” im scared to use it because i can’t keep my cakehole shut
Mine took months make it private and make a back up try to use it as little as possible

I’ve made a back up. It was permanently banned, i appealed it and got it back but it’s still on a warning. I’ve been good 😇
Your only option is to make it private don't add anyone new or make any content till it disappears otherwise you're just going to loose it again 😩

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
No a bloody clue but after watching the video it’s apparently DHB on a troll account that has been going after Hayley comet and miss blue aka Shiela David aka better than cc cos she goes on holiday, is Hayleys moderator.
An old comment but I thought comet demodded blue as she refused to show her face?!

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Your only option is to make it private don't add anyone new or make any content till it disappears otherwise you're just going to loose it again 😩
👍 I don't know if deactivating your account puts the countdown on hold, so best to do is private everything (videos and account, not just account) if you think people will continue to report. 90 days from the most recent violation & you should be ok, but until then they may be extra trigger happy with you. I've always just given it a break when I have 2 warnings or so, unless they then decide to put a warning on an old video randomly, the bastards.