Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Well prince prat does on her behalf 🤣
What a fing idiot

Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Most of the fund raisers I've seen on tiktok always ends up with a big fall out. When people send money they automatically feel entitled to know every single thing about the recipients outgoings. If they find out you bought a Mars bar and didnt declare it they shout SCAMMER.

Don't get me wrong alot of people are scammers but I find it fascinating to watch it all play out and see how fast people turn when money is involved.

Like that time the fishwives and the Rhino were involved with raising money for a woman's car parking costs at the hospital where her kid was sick and then they decided she didn't send enough car parking receipts so she was a scammer and it turned into a whole thing 😬😬

Star Trek Wow GIF

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Rebecca always seems to be really busy when she's due to send money. Didn't it take her ages to send money to one of her viewers that another person actually sent to her to give as a prize.
He put it in her PayPal and she was meant to transfer it but she was so busy she forgot and had to be reminded days later.

And why the do would she donate via gifting? Losing 75%. I'd rather donate on the quiet and give the full 500 instead of glory hunting on tiktok.

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Rebecca always seems to be really busy when she's due to send money. Didn't it take her ages to send money to one of her viewers that another person actually sent to her to give as a prize.
He put it in her PayPal and she was meant to transfer it but she was so busy she forgot and had to be reminded days later.

And why the do would she donate via gifting? Losing 75%. I'd rather donate on the quiet and give the full 500 instead of glory hunting on tiktok.
She sent that prize money 2 weeks later because she didn’t check her PayPal 🤥

Yeah and she didn't even pay the talent show winner someone else did he PayPal her £1000 and still took her ages. If she's not snoozing whilst her kids are throwing hundreds round the app she's busy on tiktok giving it the me me me