May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Dunno if he's tried a banana or asking her nicely xoxo
Cymbals. They need tiny cymbals.

toy monkey GIF

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Hey luvs, not a very positive update from me I’m afraid. Please only click if you want to know, it’s a vibe killer but there is hope at the end 🩵 TW mentions of MH/SH.

After my assessment the other day, the secondary MH team are discharging me back to primary care and offloading my support onto local charities, like Mind etc. It’s very disheartening because it took so much for me to ask for more support. Without going into specifics and trauma dumping, I haven’t been coping well and was in crisis recently.

My Husband is furious and already mentally composing letters to our local MP and NHS complaints, it’s how he copes with such medical let downs that we’ve faced before 💔

When they discharged me several years ago, I self injured very severely, I felt so helpless and hopeless. I’ve taken a diazepam and doing all I can to remain in recovery, so I can reach three years clean at the end of October 🥹

I’m struggling very hard to see a silver lining about all this but I don’t think I’ll see it for some time. Perhaps this is the path I must take, to pull myself from these waters. I’m set to start University part time next February and everything is lined up ready.

I’m a very strong resilient woman and I don’t stay down easily. I’m more determined than ever to use these wretched crippling life experiences and help others, in turn helping myself ❤️‍🩹

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Angie is spitting feathers and I’m here for it, all she can go on about now is the gifts and the views, the jealousy is leaking from her pores along with sweat and red wine
I think she's raging birdman got the wee thing back. I think she was looking forward to targeting birdman and having debates on him

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Hey luvs, not a very positive update from me I’m afraid. Please only click if you want to know, it’s a vibe killer but there is hope at the end 🩵 TW mentions of MH/SH.

After my assessment the other day, the secondary MH team are discharging me back to primary care and offloading my support onto local charities, like Mind etc. It’s very disheartening because it took so much for me to ask for more support. Without going into specifics and trauma dumping, I haven’t been coping well and was in crisis recently.

My Husband is furious and already mentally composing letters to our local MP and NHS complaints, it’s how he copes with such medical let downs that we’ve faced before 💔

When they discharged me several years ago, I self injured very severely, I felt so helpless and hopeless. I’ve taken a diazepam and doing all I can to remain in recovery, so I can reach three years clean at the end of October 🥹

I’m struggling very hard to see a silver lining about all this but I don’t think I’ll see it for some time. Perhaps this is the path I must take, to pull myself from these waters. I’m set to start University part time next February and everything is lined up ready.

I’m a very strong resilient woman and I don’t stay down easily. I’m more determined than ever to use these wretched crippling life experiences and help others, in turn helping myself ❤️‍🩹

Sad Best Friends GIF by Lisa Vertudaches

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere

angry stan marsh GIF by South Park

Complaining Jerry Stiller GIF

Protest Picketing GIF

🤞 your husband's strongly worded letter will make them reconsider. If not, we'll get the baseball bats out and go play a game or 2... 👀👀👀