Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Wow actually just been blocked from snels well snelni like you, your choice of friends is not my choice but actually upset I've just been blocked I'm on either side but she's calling chez a nonce and she's calling her a peado no kids should be discussed by all means discuss the parenting she displays online but anything other should be off bounds

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Are you the type of person to hold a grudge Marshy? 🤔
I Will Never Forgive You Pop Tv GIF by One Day At A Time

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Wow actually just been blocked from snels well snelni like you, your choice of friends is not my choice but actually upset I've just been blocked I'm on either side but she's calling chez a nonce and she's calling her a peado no kids should be discussed by all means discuss the parenting she displays online but anything other should be off bounds
Manda is taking over Snels live like she does in every live.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
My dog is scared of fireworks. We've worked on it a lot, and he can cope with going out for a pee when they're a distance away, but I live on an estate so some nights there's no escaping them. He looks at the ceiling looking for them when he can hear them, and doesn't like me having those ceiling projection lights on during the season. I shut the curtains and basically we camp in the bedroom, as that's our safe space and I have blackout curtains in there. I put on some music (I like rock/punk/metal, so it works ok mostly 😂) and sometimes have the taiko drumming playing loud on the TV as well. He comes for a cuddle, he hides under the duvet, he gets brave and lies on the floor for a bit and will come back on the bed when it gets too much again. I try not to react to the fireworks, but I've never been a fan either and can't help physically jumping at some of them. I haven't used any of the products or wrapping techniques, but know they do work for some. I absolutely hate how loud, how unregulated and how inconsiderate this time of year until early next year is. You can't prepare when it's random. ☹️ But if you say anything you're a killjoy, snowflake, Karen etc etc. I don't give a s if you want to set off your explosives, but keep it to Fri - Sun night, between 6 - 11pm only, then everyone would know how long they need to stay in their duvet forts for. 🤷‍♂️

I do think they need regulating (and I'm usually against regulation) but they need kept to time of day on certain days, not some random Wednesday night , give people the chance to plan to keep their pets comfortable

You blocked @charlies oxygen manda because Charlie’s oxygen knows how toxic you are
If that dirty foul mouthed b is going to discuss me she can atleast unblock me so I can hear it. I think alot of snel and sadly Manda will massively be their downfall. Even maze and mazza know I won't get involved and they are ok with that. Absolutely pissed off and upset

Feb 29, 2024
My dog is scared of fireworks. We've worked on it a lot, and he can cope with going out for a pee when they're a distance away, but I live on an estate so some nights there's no escaping them. He looks at the ceiling looking for them when he can hear them, and doesn't like me having those ceiling projection lights on during the season. I shut the curtains and basically we camp in the bedroom, as that's our safe space and I have blackout curtains in there. I put on some music (I like rock/punk/metal, so it works ok mostly 😂) and sometimes have the taiko drumming playing loud on the TV as well. He comes for a cuddle, he hides under the duvet, he gets brave and lies on the floor for a bit and will come back on the bed when it gets too much again. I try not to react to the fireworks, but I've never been a fan either and can't help physically jumping at some of them. I haven't used any of the products or wrapping techniques, but know they do work for some. I absolutely hate how loud, how unregulated and how inconsiderate this time of year until early next year is. You can't prepare when it's random. ☹️ But if you say anything you're a killjoy, snowflake, Karen etc etc. I don't give a s if you want to set off your explosives, but keep it to Fri - Sun night, between 6 - 11pm only, then everyone would know how long they need to stay in their duvet forts for. 🤷‍♂️
I've read of horses dying because of firework noise 🥺 the poor wildlife too 🥺 many dogs get lost as people will let them off while still light and people are walking their dogs.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I do think they need regulating (and I'm usually against regulation) but they need kept to time of day on certain days, not some random Wednesday night , give people the chance to plan to keep their pets comfortable
Are fireworks legal there? It's illegal where I am and the teens still do it, the Gardai are out everynight in the lead up to Halloween over it.

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
If that dirty foul mouthed b is going to discuss me she can atleast unblock me so I can hear it. I think alot of snel and sadly Manda will massively be their downfall. Even maze and mazza know I won't get involved and they are ok with that. Absolutely pissed off and upset
Her and Kelly will be the downfall of that side, along with G

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Are fireworks legal there? It's illegal where I am and the teens still do it, the Gardai are out everynight in the lead up to Halloween over it.

Yeah legal , I'm not sure about some of the dodgy ones people seem to get hold of, but they're mostly sold around November but can easily get some anytime of the year if you really wanted , it'd be so much better if they were regulated to venues with insurance and proper plans in place though

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Round here they even set them off during daylight hours 🤨